Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:27pm

Well, crap, I just read that.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:28pm

I from germany as well (which shouldn't be an argument tbh) but I think everyone should have his own opinion and there are better ways to work up our history than just hating on everybody who isn't fully hateless
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

• "Contortrix" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:31pm

I can tolerate that people make stupid jokes. What I can't tolerate is actually believe it.
I will not accept this to be put aside lightly and pretend nothing happened.
Unless I can see that this is an isolated thing of a few imbeciles and the rest understands the meaning of this, I will not be a part of this community.

I won't argue this. People like that can't be reasoned with. All they deserve is a proper beating.

This is not up for debate.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:43pm

OK, EVERYBODY SHUT UP.

I am locking this for the time being because I don't want this conversation to keep going. Give me some time, I need to discuss this with the other mods but I will be issueing a statement soon.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 11:51pm

Ladies and Gentlemen. I will not steal Auto's thunder for later, but this issue needs to be ironed out. Then we can move on together.

This is how I would like all of you guys to behave on this site;

We are all of reasonably mature mental facualty, we dervive stats from a complex game (and MW3) and impliment them back into the game, as well as providing a useful source for the whole gaming community to refer to, and to ask questions regarding it. We are looked upon by alot of people in the Battlefield community as pioneers into weapon stats, and there is no other site like this in existance for a FPS (to a certain degree). So I am proud of what has been built by the hard work of all of those who have imputted into Symthic.com, no matter how large their post count.
Because of this I expect you all to act and come across as mature members of a community. If you have a problem with someone/something. Don't take it into your own hands. PM one of use mods (or all of us at once so we can see what the state of play is) and we will deal with it. You'll have notice that we keep ourselves out of the majority of sensitive discussion incase something blows up and we need to take action, to eliminate bias. That is the reason we are here.

However I know this rant is long/disjointed but I am tired and a little peev'd. So there will not be a tl;dr section =]

Would you say things to someones face that they would more than likely find offensive? If not, don't say them on this site. If you would, I would recommend you to read up on something called emotional intelligence and then reconsider what you would say. Keep it withing limits guys, or action will have to be taken.

However back onto topic.

The whole Holocaust and the Third Reich is a dark stain in history for alot of German/Austrian/Swiss people. The acts commited by that power where horrendous and criminal. Hitler in his infancy of German Leadership, did some good things for DE (Autobahn's, reduced hyperinflation of the DM, increased jobs) but then did some unhuman things (Ayrism, Holocaust, War, Terroism in his own state).

I will not allow any jokes about that period of time on this forum. Got a problem with that? Fucking lump it. Its offensive and not funny. If I see a distastful joke like that again. I will have your guts for garters, and your balls for medals.

And don't tell me to calm down. The chat has cause numerious problems over the past few weeks. Gents/Ladies, keep it civil before we have to start implimenting serious rules on this site.

tl;dr? bloody read it.

EDIT: posted while auto locked.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, October 19th 2012, 12:16am

In summary - think whatever the fuck you like, just keep it off the forum.

I may have said to a few of you already, but opinions are kinda like penises. It's completely fine to have one, no matter how big, small or bizarelly coloured it is; just so long as you don't wave it about in public!

The blame for this is on no one person specifically - there are individuals who have contributed more than others, but a fairly large group of members has contributed in some small ways. To be honest I put part of the blame on myself for letting the Debate thread get to the state it did, I am going to be less relaxed about such things in future. What's done is done though, and I would like us to be able to wipe off the slate and keep the site going the same way it has for almost a year.

It would be very, very nice if some of the members who became more 'involved' in recent proceedings would send a few little 'sorry' PMs to clear the bad air, I'm sure you know who you are. If you don't - that is anybody who has caused insult. I won't name names because mods saying 'say sorry or else' would just be kinda shit and meaningless.

Now let's just get back to normal and never mention this again.

EDIT: I feel like exploding this thread.

Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Autosynthesis" (Oct 19th 2012, 5:36pm)