Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "tajjuk" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 20th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:10pm

The 'Tryhard' CV.

Not a great fan of this term, it seems to be meant as an insult, however I commonly see it used when a player is beaten by a much better player. However I thought for a laugh (after getting called one last night) to maybe list the characteristics that might make up a try hard's CV.

- M16 as clear top weapon with at least 50 SS more than any other weapon.

- Assault as highest used class at at least 45% of time played. Probably around 50 SS to about 10 Engineer and 1 or 2 Recon.

- A huge disparity in number of kills between vehicles in the same class. So loads more T90 kills than Abrams kill due to playing only the Russian side only on Noshar (console only) loads more Viper kills than Havoc from only playing Kharg rush on the US side, etc.

- Metro appearing at least 5 times out of the last 10 games played. (with Siene and Bazaar probably being the other 5)

- 'Favourite Battlereports' will include 1500 ticket Metro game (see above) + massive high K/D game of vehicle whoring on either canals (tanking), Kharg Rush (chopper gunner) or Z11w (canals again spawn camping).

- Will have the M26 Mass in their top 10 weapons, with a kills per minute much much higher than any of their other weapons but no sign of it's use in battlereports for several months.

- Will have the Tunguska in their top 10 vehicles.

- Will have a youtube channel with videos of them slaughtering noobs but no actual useful commentary or information in the video.

- Will be a member of a platoon that alludes to being a top 10 clan for something in some country, said platoon will list a host of minimum statistic level as entry requirements.

- Has a battlefeed that shows several forum responses merely saying 'u mad bro?'

- Will most likely have his presentation on his battlelog page hidden by the administrators.

Any more?

Athemoe

(1,426)

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:18pm

That description ... says I'm a tryhard? ;-;
*runs away crying loudly*

J35T3R

Punctual Joker

(74)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:21pm

battle log attitude at its finest right there i dont belive in craping on somone for there weapon choices and this thread does that please lock it
PC: Platform: PC

youtube chanel HIPFIREGAMER - YouTube

Athemoe

(1,426)

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:26pm

Assault is my best class, I have way more Viper mills than Havoc kills (Viper is sexier) , I like helos on Kharg Rush, I like 1500 tickers servers, I say U mav bro not U mad bro, my BL description is hidden by the badmins.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:32pm

battle log attitude at its finest right there i dont belive in craping on somone for there weapon choices and this thread does that please lock it

He's not?

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:32pm

That's cos it pretty much is an insult.

It implies several things:

1. You're not that good so need to use the best gun.
2. You have no life and therefore do not understand the meaning of fun.
3. You're a keeno and we know what happened to keenos at school.
4. You're boring (using the same gun all the time is boring).
5. You most likely came from a culture of playing COD.

What's the point of this thread. And the end of the day, just play however the fuck you want. You're just gonna get killed anyway.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, October 15th 2012, 12:36pm

That's cos it pretty much is an insult.

It implies several things:

1. You're not that good so need to use the best gun.
2. You have no life and therefore do not understand the meaning of fun.
3. You're a keeno and we know what happened to keenos at school.
4. You're boring (using the same gun all the time is boring).
5. You most likely came from a culture of playing COD.

What's the point of this thread. And the end of the day, just play however the fuck you want. You're just gonna get killed anyway.

Agreed, I know this is off-topic, and we know the M16 is overpowered. But people can play this game however they want. End of.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....