Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, October 8th 2012, 7:38pm

If FIFA 13 is coming out, that means FIFA 11 is heading to the $5-$10 bargain bin!!

Only way I buy sports games is for less than $10, things are like textbooks, no need to keep up with the latest one to stay cool, they just go obsolete in roughly a year. I am a boss at NHL 2K9
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, October 8th 2012, 7:44pm

That's not always true. While Fifa from 10-11 was essentially the same, defending has changed a bit since then from 12-13. The engine also tends to get a slight update, I've noticed control and movement is a bit smoother. I think the made long shot easier though which is a bit lame.

Your theory applies to nearly all games franchises. I still prefer COD WAW to any of the new ones!

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, October 8th 2012, 10:31pm

OK gents please get back on topic and be a little more civil. Fred we all respect what you do, you've all gone a bit out of line so let's just make up and forget about it, OK? Now let's get back to discussing football. :D

(that said I despise football and other form of physical activity. It's safer to stay indoors... :P )
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Autosynthesis" (Oct 9th 2012, 1:59am)

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, October 8th 2012, 10:54pm

I don't see the point of buying sport games.
And I like football handegg better than soccer football.

I've said that a lot of times IRL, I just don't see the point on playing something you can do IRL. Obvious exceptions aside. And I never liked sports videogames, they're boring for me.

If you REALLY enjoy a sport, You'd love to go out and play with your friends. And you'd also love to be able to play that sport if you were sick, or hurt. A video would come in handy there. Not to mention, You'd love to be able to control your favorite teams and favorite players.

Any manly man sports fan would tell you the same.
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, October 8th 2012, 11:00pm

I don't see the point of buying sport games.
And I like football handegg better than soccer football.

I've said that a lot of times IRL, I just don't see the point on playing something you can do IRL. Obvious exceptions aside. And I never liked sports videogames, they're boring for me.

If you REALLY enjoy a sport, You'd love to go out and play with your friends. And you'd also love to be able to play that sport if you were sick, or hurt. A video would come in handy there. Not to mention, You'd love to be able to control your favorite teams and favorite players.

I enjoy playing football with my friends, but I'm not a fan of any team, or the sport itself. If I'm truly sick I just at most watch TV Animes or read, or just rest.

I like football because it's fun to play with friends, I don't like "profesional" football at all.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Sao

(680)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 12:44am

The only round ball i touch is in a pool while trying to drown/cripple/injure/break the pit man. That is a manly sport!

And yeah like auto said, Keep it on topic.

My Video

I used to be an asker like you, then I took a search bar to the knee....