Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Sokolovac

Administrator

(332)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 12:05am

I used to play it, There honestly aren't many hackers in the game as people believe, its what got me to leave, I would get hackusated all time time, on top of being a semi noob.
POI~

Lennox 203

Slow Learner

(306)

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 12:47am

I do play Team Fortress 2. A lot. 2x my combined BF3 time in that game. There is nothing wrong with the game either. Not every FPS has to be a modern military shooter to be good..

I don't care that it is cartoonish, or even that you can pay for other (better?) equipment. I do not like the overabundance of classes, but most of all, I am not a fan of twitch-shooters, they are especially awful on the computer. Its a very simple game so the actions become robotic, it is just very calculated. It is kind of like Counterstrike, which I was was wildly popular, but I am not a fan. It is somehow much different from Unreal Tournament, Quake III, Tribes and of course Battlefield:1942. Soldier of Fortune was awesome to.

The gamemodes are uninteresting, and lets be honest, cloaking and OHKs, that is never a good idea. I just ended up playing as an engineer and building turrets and utilities to help out my team, it was fun.
"Ain't nothin' soft or sweet, I lift you off your feet
When I cock back the heat, whole crews retreat"

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,752)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 12:56am

I LOVE Combat Arms. It was my very first FPS and I still remember it with fond memories. And IDC about the hackers, Pay2Win, or the elite mods. It was just plain good fun. I don't really end up with hackers and it's still possible to beat the NX users (not like getting the best weapons in the game are going to help bad players. Hell, I became pro enough with the m16 i ended up becoming a killing machine when i switched to a permanent SCAR-L Trispear).
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 1:48am

TF2 is nowhere near a twitch shooter.

Game modes are uninteresting? BF3 game modes are boring compared to TF2's.

Spy is extremely hard to play, so don't even try that.
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 9:23pm

I played it a few times. Kept killing some guy called Shooter116 or something :thumbsup: