Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 5:19pm

The only thing I can suggest is to upgrade your PC (doesn't need to be insanely fast), and get into the Planetside 2.

I've been watching a lot of Planetside 2 gameplay recently and I don't like the look of it, it took me AGES to find out why but last night at 02:00 in the morning I finally pinned it! It reminds me too much of Brink. Why? I dunno but looking at it makes me feel a mixture of sadness and nausea :(
What? Brink was poorly designed parkour FPS... Planetside is none of those things.

I know but when I look at Planetside 2 I just see Brink :(
It might be good but I'm not touching it with a barge pole until it stops looking like Brink :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Nightmare by Rotting Christ!

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 2:24am

The only thing I can suggest is to upgrade your PC (doesn't need to be insanely fast), and get into the Planetside 2.

I've been watching a lot of Planetside 2 gameplay recently and I don't like the look of it, it took me AGES to find out why but last night at 02:00 in the morning I finally pinned it! It reminds me too much of Brink. Why? I dunno but looking at it makes me feel a mixture of sadness and nausea :(
What? Brink was poorly designed parkour FPS... Planetside is none of those things.

I know but when I look at Planetside 2 I just see Brink :(
It might be good but I'm not touching it with a barge pole until it stops looking like Brink :D

You must be blind then Vip. The entire ark would probably fit in about 1/10th of a PS2 map!
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.