Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, September 17th 2012, 10:21pm

I own the first Half Life, but never beat it.

I thought Black Mesa was supposed to be made by Valve? But it was supposed to be released 2 years ago and they sucked?

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Date of registration
: Mar 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, September 17th 2012, 10:43pm

I own the first Half Life, but never beat it.

I thought Black Mesa was supposed to be made by Valve? But it was supposed to be released 2 years ago and they sucked?
Valve's Half Life Source was just the first game in the new engine, using the original textures (not even the updated ones.

It was actually supposed to be released three years ago, but they realised they couldn't make that date with a decent game so they postponed it. The whole 'it sucks'-mythos arose form a few folks who couldn't handle that postponement, for some reason. ?(
Sincerely, Kaiser Wilhelm II

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, September 17th 2012, 11:02pm

Restart steam, that worked for me.
No FPS drops here btw.

Really? You don't notice the fps drop during the train sequence when getting to Black Mesa for the first time? Like, when the engine has to render the radioactive liquid spilling from the container at max settings? I keep constant 300 fps throughout the game (default max) but that liquid spill rendering drops me to about 100 ish. Go back the train sequence, use max settings, and look for the green liquid spilling. I dare you to hold more than 100 fps!

Also, Trux, you must have your steam folder in some non-default directory as the .exe automatically added it to my library.

Legion

(1,494)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, September 17th 2012, 11:27pm

Oh yeah, that one.
FPS drop for 1 second and then it's fine again but that was the only one so far.
BTW, my steam folder is in the default directory and I had to restart steam too.
Bro of Oscar, the gentleman ninja
Rules. Read them, follow them.

Quoted

[22:09:20] Failure117: Legion: Tank Expert and Pokemon Afficianado

[16:21:16] Oscar Perez Lijo: In soviet russia legion is top poster

• "groundwalker" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 4:42am

After playing for several hours, I eventually found I can aim the magnum with the ironsight...And it's hilarious that magnum is the primary marksman weapon in the game. :D
Si vis pacem, para bellum---If you want peace, prepare for war.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, September 18th 2012, 9:53pm

Yeah, but i find ADS-ing with it very annoying as it's very slow and its irons really block a lot of your view. The thing is, it's, now, terribly inaccurate from the hip, so, you just choose between shooting 3-4 rounds to get the job done or ADS for the 1-headshot kill. Honestly, i prefer to just take my chances...