Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 3:43pm

Begging my parents for moar food.

Report them to Child Protective Services pl0x.

x5iriu5x

Companion Box

(428)

Date of registration
: Jun 8th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 4:09pm

IG I don't think you get it, YOU ARE THE FOOD :rolleyes: .
As for me, I'm getting through highschool. I may either join the uscg, start a business for small engine repair, a possible gun store; or something really random.
Call me Siri. It makes life simpler. Also hate me. It makes Symthic servers run.

Sorry for my random absences, Soldier life takes priority.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 4:43pm

Atm I'm in the workshop of the county museum, hopefully for a long time. Building props/exhibitions as well as packing buses for time travels and other educational trips (people gets to experience how it was like to live in old times, like stone age, iron age, medieval, Renaissance, 20th century etc... Sometimes I join in on the trips for special jobs, like smithing and weapons

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 4:47pm

All I do now to get "extra" money is housework. I'm given 30/month for my expenses or to save, I get 1 for doing shiz at home, IDK doing it so it's OK.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 6:24pm

1) Get a job as a writer, write a series that I've been writing for the past 3-4 years, get married, have a family, happy times.

I would make sure that's not your only option, writers don't exactly get paid a lot...Less so if your book bombs :P

It's probably robbing a bank.

I agree entirely :D

Guess what? Also a student. Sixth Form this time :P
I get 20 a month off each of my parents (They're separated and one didn't want to be outmatched by the other: One of the only perks :D ) and essentially live in my room shouting at either whatever game I'm playing on my computer at the time or my book for making me remember that fucking Logarithms exist :(

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: The Shivering Voice of the Ghost by Gehenna!

Date of registration
: May 31st 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 6:47pm

*ahem*
I fly remote control planes with a bank of 3 cameras and 15x zoom for a living 8)
PS3: fustyferret148
New TV, no input lag! WOOP WOO- ahh, forget it.

Freds quotes of the year

Quoted from "Nick30075"

Hey, my mother cut my hair! It saved me ten bucks, four of which I had to spend on a hat.

Quoted from "Oscar"

I for one don't oppose boob assimilation! BRING IT ON! (. Y .)

Quoted from "ASG M14 manual"

Shooting at people may result in punishment

Quoted from "LucidNonsenze"

Beer and IRC chat is probably a good idea

Quoted from "chat shenanigans"

<22:54> Revolver_0celo7: yo dick is a sausage
<22:54> fredofthewoods: ALL THE FAT CHICKS LOVE IT

Resident ofSymthicia!!

Athemoe worries me sometimes...

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 6:50pm

1) Get a job as a writer, write a series that I've been writing for the past 3-4 years, get married, have a family, happy times.

I would make sure that's not your only option, writers don't exactly get paid a lot...Less so if your book bombs :P

Well that's my primary job option. I don't really plan to write books, but indeed if I don't succeed for a while at writing I will get another job until then. I'm not going to sacrifice financial stability for unprofitable endeavors.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 7:07pm

Well that's my primary job option. I don't really plan to write books, but indeed if I don't succeed for a while at writing I will get another job until then. I'm not going to sacrifice financial stability for unprofitable endeavors.

Smart. And I was expecting to get grilled for even the slightest mention that it may be a difficult profession to pursue :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: The Shivering Voice of the Ghost by Gehenna!

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 7:41pm

CAD/CNC Designer for over 12 years, i did have a stint out of college at a real small PC game developer, our title got released through Activision and bombed

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 10:27pm

I work in a warehouse preparing packages and pallets with items ordered by our clients; saving up to go back to college next semester/year. Currently enrolled in Engineering Physics; most probably switching to Engineering Chemistry.
(fingers crossed!)