Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Gulrix" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2011

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 3:57pm

New Idea

Just thought i'd throw this out for sym to think about. Personally i don't like sifting through pages of threads to find on that i'm looking for, sometimes i don't even remember the category it was in making it infinitely harder :P i was wondering if everybody could have their own "favorite thread list" like the actual forums do. See a thread? Want to follow it closely? Then we can hit the star button and add it to our own personal favorites list. Idk how hard that would be to code (taking a coding class next semester boo ya!) but i would love it.

DEFIBRILLATION CULT
Got to colonel 100 legit...got reset. Guess i'm on the way back there again.
Message me on xbox (gt is Gulrix) if you wanna play with someone.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 4:01pm

Bottom right corner. Add to Favs tag. Click it.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 4:22pm

Locked, it's already implemented.:)

I'll move it to the Updates + Feedback section soon as it belongs there, but I'll leave it in OT for a few hours so Gulrix can find it. :)
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.