Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

• "timminatorr" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, September 7th 2012, 1:03am

How did you discover symthic?

So, how did you discover our fine community of symthic? Why did you register and what was your first post.

I discovered symthic when i was looking for weapon stats on bf3. I stalked the forums for a while, and decided to register when the big update that brought us the gliched mass was announced. I created a thread since there wasnt one about it.
I really didnt think i was going to stay here as long. But this forum is just to fun to leave. :thumbsup:

So, why did you register?

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, September 7th 2012, 1:57am

I found out about Symthic through Darktan. He linked me here a good while ago and i've recently taken more of an interest in the stats behind BF3, I registered 6 days ago and my first post was in the "Post your desktop" thread. Quite liking the forums and the website, I think i'll stay. :D

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:09am

I found the site though the denkirson forums. I was there looking at BF3 stats and someone said come here. Well the rest as they say is history.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:13am

I followed a link on battlelog that promised detailed weapon stats. I was not disappointed :)
bob

TruxCaper

Railgun Engineer

(264)

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:15am

I've been consulting this site since its early days, I relied on Den Kirson's stats site when I played BC2 and I was happy to see that someone had gathered stats for BF3 too. :)
I only registered a few months later though, and some months more passed before I started posting regularly. What can I say, I'm quite a shy person IRL and I wanted to get a feel of the community before joining it. :D
If I remember well, my first post was in the "You know you're in a shitty team when..." thread, I had just played a game where we were being spawn raped and the recons in our team planted their beacons inside the base near the jet spawn, instead of using them to try and break the spawn lock. I felt that such a feat of idiocy needed to be added to the thread. :cursing:

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven from your flags, and read their lamentations in the chatbox. Lasagne are pretty awesome, too.

Words of Wisdom

Grand Bazaar [ASTHMA] TruxCaper

They added scope glint to remind snipers that they're enormous ass bandits every time someone beans them in the skull with a 320.

Most women in the army are built like tiger tanks
In that east German "Kiss me, or I crush you!" way

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TruxCaper" (Sep 7th 2012, 2:31am)

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:28am

I was browsing another forum where the thread was about Battlefield 3. A lot of people linked symthic.com when talking about weapon stats.
I snooped around the website a little bit, thought it was cool and joined!

Date of registration
: Aug 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:28am

I found this website through Den Kirson's message board. I have been using his weapon charts to help my friends and I improve our performance in-game since CoD4.

I've been lurking since December, and never felt the need to post anything. I registered just a little bit ago when the thread on whether or not to hid Off-Topic to guests appeared.

The McGoat

The McMoose Murderer

(563)

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:40am

Searching for weapon stats upon getting the game in December, been here since then, under multiple aliases.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:42am

Wanted stats, found them. Lurked for almsot 4 months and then joined the forums.

Nothing more to it really, and it's funny I post quite a lot but I'm quite shy IRL.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Feb 4th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, September 7th 2012, 2:56am

Dan Kirsens stats didnt measure up. So i looked somewhere else, found this site and leeched it. Then i joined/registered 2-3months later.