Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 9:58pm

Say again?

Quoted

There have been rumours cicrulating that the new Xbox console will feature a system aimed at preventing owners playing used games. That would mean no trading-in of old titles in order to fund the purchase of new ones - a move that would not be warmly received by gamers or highstreet store.

The rumours centre around the concept of the new Xbox demanding an always-on internet connection. That sounds like a horrifying idea to us say it ain't so!

This is very much in line with the latest rumours around Windows 8.
Specifically that Microsoft introduces an AppStore for Windows and wants to close the OS much like Apple did with iOS, and that games are explicitly not welcome in there. Why would Microsoft want you to play on PC when they got a perfectly fine Xbox?

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, August 25th 2012, 11:22pm

Wii U is total shit, that's one thing that's fact.

PS4 will be stronger than ever and is likely to come out next year, according to a PS3 mag I read.

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012
Platform: PS3
Reputation modifier: 7

Totally unbiased point of view right there ;)

The Wii U, being a Wii, is totally shit though, and no it's not unbiased because you could only say that if I said something like the next Xbox will be shit. The PS3 + Xbox duo have nothing in common with any of the Wiis apart from the fact that they're all consoles.

...I was joking?
The little winky face showed I was being sarc- Nevermind :pinch:

How can that joke even make sense when the Wii U and PS4 are incomparable?

No the part about you having an unbiased opinion was the joke, everything else afterwards was just my point of view on the topic...

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!