Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 5:02pm

I don't know actually. The team have been in a bit of a transition between old and new and I'd never really looked closely at the team but was surprised by how many really good players I hadn't even though of. Obviously Ronaldo is exceptional, Meireles is a good player (although he sort of faded out becaue of Chelsea's poor start to the season but came good again when they picked up). I really liked the look of Moutinho, he was your second best player in my opinion. Alves and Pepe are quality and Patricio had a really good tournament. He made some impressive saves.
Pepe is a boss. Our defense would not be the same without him. Moutinho and Veloso are simply amazing and 2 of the best passes i've ever seen. Patricio, actually, guessed more penalty kicks than Casillas; they were just impossible to reach, though, especially the last one when it hit the post and still went in. We didn't get the same deal =s