Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

TruxCaper

Railgun Engineer

(264)

Date of registration
: Feb 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 2:00am

Haha, yeah I only discovered him recently and I was shocked as to how good some of the stuff is! Its like Prog Rock meets Hard Rock, I love it
I'll have to give that song a listen too, the more the merrier

You should give a good listen to The Human Equation too, it's arguably even better than this one. :)

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven from your flags, and read their lamentations in the chatbox. Lasagne are pretty awesome, too.

Words of Wisdom

Grand Bazaar [ASTHMA] TruxCaper

They added scope glint to remind snipers that they're enormous ass bandits every time someone beans them in the skull with a 320.

Most women in the army are built like tiger tanks
In that east German "Kiss me, or I crush you!" way

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 2:08am

Haha, yeah I only discovered him recently and I was shocked as to how good some of the stuff is! Its like Prog Rock meets Hard Rock, I love it :)
I'll have to give that song a listen too, the more the merrier :D

That has a name; it's called prog metal. Well, more like prog rock meets metal, but most prog metal is "lighter" than most metal, anyway. Arjen is only one of the many artists within the genre. You'll shit your pants once you discover the REAL gems. It'll be an interesting ride for you.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 10:22am

Haha, yeah I only discovered him recently and I was shocked as to how good some of the stuff is! Its like Prog Rock meets Hard Rock, I love it :)
I'll have to give that song a listen too, the more the merrier :D

That has a name; it's called prog metal. Well, more like prog rock meets metal, but most prog metal is "lighter" than most metal, anyway. Arjen is only one of the many artists within the genre. You'll shit your pants once you discover the REAL gems. It'll be an interesting ride for you.

Hehehehe, sounds like fun :)
I've always been a fan of rock and metal but its only over the last year or so where I've started listening to some of my Mum's old Prog Rock stuff by Genesis and Yes and I actually really like it. Its just different :)

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Somewhere Beyond Seas by Varathron!

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Monday, January 28th 2013, 5:25pm

Ascending portuguese doom/sludge band:

And for viper, since you like him, here's one of Arjen's side projects:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ToTheSun!" (Jan 28th 2013, 5:31pm)

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 10:56pm

Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 10:26am

Just some metal favorites of mine (I'm mostly into power metal).

(Manowar is great. Enough said.)

(This is possibly the earliest example of symphonic metal. Very, very underrated band. You guys might know their side project, Trans-Siberian Orchestra.)

(War metal? Sounds good to me. Never screw with the Polish.)

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 2:28am

At this point, it's pretty obvious how much of a Chimp Spanner fanboy i am. I'm glad that some people, still, innovate within prog instrumetal.

PyaKura

Password Giver

(327)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 11:06am

Skillet - Hero

Ded.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 2:20pm

Somewhere on this thread somebody posted a link to a blog called Rainbow Coloured Clouds. I can't find who it is now, but if you're reading this how do you find the music you post there? I'm really digging all the interesting soundscapes, my musical taste is gradually becomming a hell of a lot more abstract. :D
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, February 2nd 2013, 2:24pm

Somewhere on this thread somebody posted a link to a blog called Rainbow Coloured Clouds. I can't find who it is now, but if you're reading this how do you find the music you post there? I'm really digging all the interesting soundscapes, my musical taste is gradually becomming a hell of a lot more abstract. :D

[url=https://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&safe=off&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=blog+%22Rainbow+Coloured+Clouds%22&oq=blog+%22Rainbow+Coloured+Clouds%22&gs_l=hp.3...478.2211.0.2402.8.8.0.0.0.0.282.1247.3j0j4.7.0...0.0...1c.1.2.hp.jVkKcC2R1qI&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41867550,d.d2k&fp=ad23b1ea76a167ce&biw=1366&bih=622]Google[/url]

^first result. Click it, scroll down, find link in description....

C'mon auto! D:

i fail BB-code <_<

here ya go Maia Nature Photography @ Gaia Sound & Vision - flower photography, poetry & peaceful relaxing music by Mary Hession