Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 3:58am

Of course, rev! Listening to music like the producers intended is for nobs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ToTheSun!" (Oct 30th 2012, 4:17am)

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 1:54pm

That's how you listen to your crazy shit, for metal it doesn't really matter, I like to hear a lot of the bass though.
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 2:11pm

Some of my favorite songs of different: It's all very different.

Hard to choose a handful of songs when you've got about 40gigs of music stored on your pc, soz for the overflow. Hope at least some others enjoy these songs as well :)

Click spoiler = listen to youtube version

Mumford and sons:

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

Heaven shall burn:

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

van canto:

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

funeral party:

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoiler Spoiler

Random 'waitwut?':

Spoiler Spoiler

miss may I:

Spoiler Spoiler

as i lay dying:

Spoiler Spoiler

lostprophets:

Spoiler Spoiler

whitechapel:

Spoiler Spoiler

yiruma..old, but just..just...beautiful

Spoiler Spoiler

krezip:

Spoiler Spoiler

thrice (have to say, special memories to this song...):

Spoiler Spoiler

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 2:18pm

Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 2:21pm

@green: I like

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 2:26pm

This is how music should be played.
EQ? Why the fuck would you be messing with that? Why rip the shit out of the quality of music that is already pretty compressed. Just get a good set of headphones...

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 2:33pm

This ^
The producers already mix the music. Why would you mess around with a bunch of amateur values.

Pepin the Short

Sexy (Legal) Secretary

(389)

Date of registration
: Oct 21st 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 7:34pm

I equalize my music to counteract the colorization effected by my headphones.
Generic Skull Candy earbuds. Good sound range, but it is my opinion that they are a bit heavy on the middle. I scooped out my equalizer to balance it out.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 7:39pm

To be fair, changing the EQ is normal. People who know what they're doing do it frequently. Although Rev's choice are certainly unorthodox.

Like Pepin says, sometimes you do it to match the audio system you're using, and you can also use it to match the frequency ranges of your ear. (after going to clubs, gig and other venues of loud music, your ear loses the capacity to hear certain frequencies.)

I just leave mine unless I'm playing music through something through the car or my 80s boombox.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, October 31st 2012, 7:38am

Fair enough if you are balancing for reasons like that, but there are still plenty of better options out there than the standard iTunes one.

Rev's choices suck though.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.