Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 12:46am

I only listened to the first 20 seconds and I was like... Meerrhh, I don't like it when guitars make sounds like that.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 18th 2012, 12:50am

I only listened to the first 20 seconds and I was like... Meerrhh, I don't like it when guitars make sounds like that.

It's a shame, then. Jazz and progressive metal is as technical, skilled, and intricate as guitar playing gets.

Contortrix

Professional Ninja

(507)

Date of registration
: May 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 10:47pm

I've had this album for so long, and I still don't know anything about the band. Not even if they have any more albums.
(Though I have their 2 demo tapes as well)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 10:55pm

It's a shame, then. Jazz and progressive metal is as technical, skilled, and intricate as guitar playing gets.

Maybe I will get into it some day. I like technical and complex music. I don't have access to as much music as I used to (long story short I used to be friends with a guy who owned a music shop, got a LOT of stuff free) so I haven't had the chance to start a 'new' genre lately.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 10:59pm

Maybe I will get into it some day. I like technical and complex music. I don't have access to as much music as I used to (long story short I used to be friends with a guy who owned a music shop, got a LOT of stuff free) so I haven't had the chance to start a 'new' genre lately.

That's too generic. Even pop can be technical and complex. If you need help finding technical compositions, hit me up and I can sort you out.

After all, you appear to be one of the few people here who aren't still listening to Metal.

Serial Service Star Collector
Getting close to 62 mastered weapons.
Weapons with at least 1 SS: 74

Also play PC.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 11:01pm

That's too generic. Even pop can be technical and complex. If you need help finding technical compositions, hit me up and I can sort you out.

I just posted Kraftwerk, I am fine for the moment lol.xD Do post some of these technical compositions you speak of though, this is the music thread after all. :thumbsup:
Forum Rules

Quotes

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 11:05pm

Like I said, you're going to have to be more specific. Which is why I implied you should PM me because this thread is far too long and messy to hold a decent conversation without me forgetting about it.

For now, I'll give you this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwOmxP56-g

For later, you should PM me and link me your last.fm page or vice versa if you don't have one.

Also play PC.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 11:11pm

After all, you appear to be one of the few people here who aren't still listening to Metal.

If you mean that only teenagers and immature listeners listen to metal, make it clear so i can call you names.

Also, Explosions in the Sky are the most overrated and mainstream post-rock band out there. And barely complex. I tried to get into post-rock once and that was the first band that any search gave me. I abandoned post-rock entirely because of how artistically static Explosions are.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ToTheSun!" (Oct 20th 2012, 11:17pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 11:34pm

That's ok, I like explosions. Deerhunter are also good. Neither are really mainstream though.

And yes, I did imply that metal is often a phase people go through between the age of 12 - 17. So what? That doesn't make it bad. Opeth are still one my favourite metal bands.

But opinions differ and that's good. That's why I write about music.

Also play PC.

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, October 20th 2012, 11:40pm

Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker