Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 28th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, May 21st 2012, 8:02am

It's been my imagination and dream to make an MMORPG/FPS/Third Person Shooter type of game where you combine elements of gathering resources, ongoing stories (somewhat like minecraft at the core), and live shooter action. No standstills and exchange damage. This reminds me of that concept..

Interesting enough there is an MMORPG/FPS/TPS, I just can't remember its freakin name, I do remember it went free to play a few months ago... imagine playing like a fallout 3 mmo, with zombies, and survivors, and mutants, and all sorts of creatures and shit, and you could build your own player housing, gather resources and build stuff, like motorcycles, and cars, atv's to move around in the world... lol wish I could remember the name of that game, it was pretty neat.

Dice

50 Shades of Dice

(751)

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, May 21st 2012, 8:28am

I have a friend that plays it. To me I am not sure if I like the idea of real world assholes killing me for everything I have earned. Again tho part of the charm but I think this will make me rage to much to play for very long.

Date of registration
: May 20th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Monday, May 21st 2012, 12:13pm

plz

anyone knows how to install it? what do i need i have the original version

• "Wh1tE_Dw4rF" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, May 21st 2012, 12:34pm

anyone knows how to install it? what do i need i have the original version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWFv1CUa6Y&feature=plcp

• "Wh1tE_Dw4rF" started this thread

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 11:03pm

New patch came out adding temperature. You now have to warm up during night or rain. Once your temperature drops you get a cold and start coughing. Handicapping your ability to aim and making things quite interesting, though I have no clue if say you try to sneak by a zombie and accidentally cough it can hear you. That would be classic.

Here's a map:
The dimension is about 250 km x 250 km

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wh1tE_Dw4rF" (May 24th 2012, 4:50pm)

TheLB95

Railgun Engineer

(871)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 12:17am

It's been my imagination and dream to make an MMORPG/FPS/Third Person Shooter type of game where you combine elements of gathering resources, ongoing stories (somewhat like minecraft at the core), and live shooter action. No standstills and exchange damage. This reminds me of that concept..
Me too! Just need to learn to code in C++ D: I'll probably start learning basic C when I finish my GCSE's

PC master race!

CPU; Intel i7 2600K @4.3GHz
CPU Cooler; Corsair H60 cooler
Memory; 12GB 1866MHz Corsair RAM
GPU; ASUS GTX 670 (slightly OC'd)
Mobo; ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Storage; 240GB Corsair Force 3 SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD (7200RPM)
PSU; Cooler Master GX 650 Bronze

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 9:37pm

I have bought Arma 2+ OA.

Send me an inbox if you want to play together.

I'm coming for your tags. You have been warned.
Ranking Score -- Top 1%
Dogtags -- Top 1%
Knife kills -- Top 3%
BF3 Stats

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, August 6th 2012, 1:57pm

Timminatorr used max revive!
Paddy cake! 100 points.
N-n-n-n-necro!!!!!
Go-go gadget healing powers!!! ........ yeah.....

So i played dayZ for a while and im glad to say that it is playable now!
There is place in servers. No random disconnects. No pitch black screen at night, still dark but light enough.

I played with two friends who knew the map a little. I spawed, got trapped by zombies, tried to shoot but instead threw a flare, the animation took a while so i couldnt walk and got eaten. :pinch:

Luckily, i respawned in the same spot and at the same time, one of my friends saw my flare. So we meeted and looted my first body, who magicly teleported 20 meters from where i died.
The two of us went on in search of our last friend and found him.
So we travelled the land in search of food, water, and weapons splinter cell style. At one point we dropped a flare in an open field near a cow that we were going to butcher. When suddenly i saw a zombie behind one of my friends and as we looked up we saw that we were surrounded bu an undead horde. Becouse i whas the one without a gun i was knocked to the ground after killing a zombie with a crowbar.
My friends managed to survive and bandaged me. So we went up a hill, made a fire, and coocked some meat.
We headed on landinwards but didnt find many drinks, so we became very thirsty. Finally we found a village, and went into 2 large houses, finding enough drinks as well as an M1911 with lots of ammo.
But when we left the second house, one of us was instantly shot and died, i got shot too and barely survived, but when i tried to run away, zombies followed me and i got shot again, this time it was fatal.
The last one of us hid in a bush for a while, but as soon as he left, he got shot too, abruptly ending our adventure without even seeing our killer.

Witchalok

Grounded in reality

(301)

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, August 6th 2012, 2:12pm

This game sounds awesome, some YT BF3 commentators have posted some DayZ vids so it was on my radar for quite some time.

I'd play but:
1. I am to lazy to buy everything, install, learn the basics
2. It looks like it's buckets more fun with friends. I don't have any that would be interested in playing it.

If there was a Symthic Survivor Group (SSG® this is now registered trademark by yours truly :P) I might pick it up.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, August 6th 2012, 2:19pm

This game sounds awesome, some YT BF3 commentators have posted some DayZ vids so it was on my radar for quite some time.

I'd play but:
1. I am to lazy to buy everything, install, learn the basics
2. It looks like it's buckets more fun with friends. I don't have any that would be interested in playing it.

If there was a Symthic Survivor Group (SSG® this is now registered trademark by yours truly :P) I might pick it up.

Not knowing the basics is awesome, it just makes it more scary.