Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 10:27pm

ALMOST TIME FOR PHOENIX HUNTING

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

bboypaktailo

Ruining people's shows since 2014

(424)

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 4:30pm

ALMOST TIME FOR PHOENIX HUNTING

> Hears OST
> Sawano x LiSA
Oh fucking boy

I'm only proud of my BF3 stats. I've barely played BF4.
I am a proud member of the Church of The One True Tohsaka. Our one and only Goddess!

Spoiler Spoiler

Starting the usual old members style of putting random quotes in signatures
You go up to a girl and say you're part of the most elite Battlefield 3 forum.
instasex.

This is Symthic: Game Science not Symthic : I felt it in my balls.

How to fix hitreg:
1. Go to server browser
2. Join 3rd world country server with 40000000 ping
3. Enjoy

Spoiler Spoiler

And.... I banged the fucking computer box yet again last night.... She had moved it a bit, but not to a better spot <.<

WAT. YOU BANGED IT?

All those open ports where just too much temptation for him...

Now this section is woowee special. This, is when DaRubester is drunk.
I think I should sacrifice part of my sigs just for when Rube is drunk.

DOOOIT MANG. ILL REP U NBRO

Currently playing: Dota 2, CS:GO
Playing on PS2 Emulator: Suikoden series

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:06am

I'm very much digging the current season so far. Yes, I am actually watching more than one show as they are airing, and one of those even subbed! The last time I managed to keep up with an airing series was Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
I'm happy that Funimation started accepting paypal instead of US-only credit cards for their streaming service, along with HiDive's US library being really nice.

As for what I'm currently watching:

Bunny Girl Senpai has been great fun so far, and I hope they manage to keep it up. Seems like it's really popular overall as well, but I think it deserves it. Well-written dialogues with lots of sharp tongues (even if subs are always kinda awkward and sometimes not quite idiomatic), well-paced. Interesting characters, nice plot twists and conceits. Funimation's currently at episode 7, not sure if more is available somewhere else, and I will most definitely try to keep up this time around. It will only be 13 episodes sadly, but there's also a movie on the horizon for next year.

Predictably I'm also following Bloom into You, dubbed only, as it's a fantastic dub so far (three episodes in). Tia Ballard has been doing really well this year for me, DitF's Zero-Two and now Yuu from Bloom into You are so much more up my alley than her performance from Ore Monogatari!! (a show which I found unexpectedly bland as a whole). Beautiful show, in every regard. I love the character design, I love the writing, I love the themes, I even love the pacing so far. A really sweet shoujo-ai love story, with great promise towards coming-of-age topics like identity, individuality, social pressures and (obviously) sexuality. Don't think it'll go anywhere near naughty things and stay purely romantic, and so far it's been doing that really well for me. Also love the opening, fits the show perfectly.

Another obvious contender: Goblin Slayer!!
Need I say more? Let's slay some goblins! Unless you're scared off by the controversial first episode, although it doesn't seem like it's going back to those levels of edge and disturbing. From what I've seen (dubbed again, so 3 episodes here as well so far) it's gonna be a very straight fantasy adventure... I'm ready to have my expectations crushed or something.

I've also been catching up on other things and watched a few more things.

Steins;Gate 0 was good, but not as good as the original series. The first half was also way better than the second, and also had one of the best ending tracks I've ever seen and heard.

Hyouka was very wholesome to watch, has received a really good dub quite recently and looks fantastic.

Karakai-Jozu no Takagi-San also got a fantastic dub earlier this year, with Sarah Weidenheft and Aaron Dismuke in the lead roles. Wholesome enjoyable and hilarious RomCom, pretty much as good as that genre gets in regards to comedy.

Currently I'm also watching Yona of the Dawn on the side. Feels a bit like an old-school gateway anime to me. I'm getting Escaflowne vibes from it and it's a decent show, but it really can't quite compete with that classic.

Ore Monogatari was, as mentioned above, just disappointing for me. Two episodes stood out to me as great, and those were the ones explicitly not focused on the couple and their relationship but the families of Gouda and Sunagawa. I had problems identifying and empathizing with out protagonists and found Gouda to not only be offensively dense, but also stupidly invincible and unbeatable physically. In the end it was basically just as heavy on the "pussyfootin around" as any other romance anime despite not focusing on the chase.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 10:23pm

3 more days!
Data Browser

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 30th 2018, 10:31am

Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 10:59pm

So Evangelion is coming to Netflix soon (TM), as well as a Cowboy Bebop live action series?

Let's see what comes of it...

Evangelion's apparently getting a new dub as well, and the drama is already on (nostalgia is a powerful drug yo).

As far as this season continues...

- Slime Reincarnation is still pretty dope, and I think it will keep getting better yet. Watching it in dub, so I don't know what exactly the twist people hinted at will be in a week and a half.

- Bunny Girl Senpai is still good, but I'm getting a bit frustrated...

BunnyGirlSenpai up to ep.9

I was ecstatic when they basically started dating after only three episodes, but it seems the writer was again too much of a wuss to have the couple do things, you know, as a couple. Instead we go from "stupid shit A that prevents them from enjoying their relationship" to "stupid shit B that prevents them from enjoying their relationship", and now we're currently in the fourth cycle of "stupid shit that keeps them apart". I have kinda given up hope that it will be as satisfying as it could be.

What remains is still extremely well written dialogue (albeit just a "hot" sub, and as such an inferior translation with odd phrasing and pacing), full of interesting and charming characters and nice coming-of-age related mysteries, but it seems that it will fall short of its potential for me.

- Goblin Slayer! is plodding along steadily, still fun to watch.

- Bloom into You is now my favorite this season, as BGS started faltering while BIY is still going strong. The dub is absolutely stellar, right up there with Bebop, Black Lagoon, Steins;Gate and Spice and Wolf. I've checked out parts of the manga and the original version with subs as well, and neither the official translation on BookWalker nor "fan translations" of the manga, nor the subtitles and voice actors from the Japanese version of the show can hold a candle to the dub for me.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 12:33am

cannot come soon enough
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, December 8th 2018, 11:25pm

The Rising of The Shield Hero Anime's 2nd Promo Unveils More Cast, January 9 Debut, Half-Year Length - News [2018-12-08] - Anime News Network

Wished Daisuke Namikawa voiced Naofumi, his performance as Riddhe in Gundam Unicorn parallels Naofumi's story fairly well and I think him bringing that venom into the role would've been great.

The madmen actually got Kirito to voice the parody of Kirito.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, December 9th 2018, 2:32am

The madmen actually got Kirito to voice the parody of Kirito.

Loons.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"