Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, February 19th 2016, 12:48am

I don't think i want to play undertale and then watch not only one but TWO romances/romantic comedies in a row.

I was thinking something more like FMA Brotherhood for my next entry, or maybe Code Geass if I can stomach the character design.

Currently my "to watch" list also includes Squid Girl, Shirobako (despite it not having a dub (yet?)), Ghost Stories (for the allegedly hilarious dub), Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (despite it not having a dub and likely never getting one) and Azumanga Daioh - although that's something I'd consume at a "an episode every now and then" pace due to its sketch comedy format.

Oh yeah and the second season of Assassination Classroom, but that's only just getting started in the broadcast dub department (episode two aired today I think).
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, February 19th 2016, 12:58am

but nhk isn't a romcom. (i admit that it is depressing thugh)
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 1:14am

I'm sure I'll watch it eventually (voice cast looks great as well), but right now I think I need something different, not grounded in reality.

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, February 19th 2016, 1:15am

Tbh I remember more about the dango and its song than the main story of Clannad ;o Don't even remember any /nope... After story on the other hand...

Try Ghost Hunt for somewhat casual ghost stories, which makes it awesome because rather than just going for gore and cheap scares it just gives you the shivers... Especially if you watch it in the dark... I have seriously watched it over 20 times by now and I still enjoy it... :> Even watched it twice in a row.... twice...

First arc and the park and church arcs are a bit meh though but still ok, and the ending is a bit abrupt.. It's very true to the manga but the manga had one more arc that actually explains a lot

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 1:21am

I'm sure I'll watch it eventually (voice cast looks great as well), but right now I think I need something different, not grounded in reality.

something different(presumably neither romantic nor depressing) and not realistic?
hmm...
shakugan no shana it's a tad too romantic, but it's genrall ywhat people at that ime watched after watching toradora if not zero no tsukaima, but then again, they're both lower tier animes, you might want to get something better, i'd say stuff like the 2 nichijou, kuuchu burank, or... i dunno, it's too vague, i just named some of my favorite animes.

you could always give a check to my MAL, in which votes are mostly given randomly.
kataklism's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 1:25am

Now that you mention gore, I have to re-add Higurashi no Naku Koro ni back to my list - lost the old one when I set up my PC all anew.

Yeah, I know that "omg I gotta watch it again right now" feel. I instantly re-watched Spice and Wolf 1+2 (still my favourite romance, even got some of the light novels), Black Lagoon (yep, from Ep. 1 to the end of Roberta's Blood Trail, which still holds my favorite voice acting performance (by Tabitha St. Germain)), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Psycho-Pass. The only reason I didn't instantly re-watch Cowboy Bebop and Vision of Escaflowne when I last watched them is because I had already seen them twice as a teenager when they aired on German TV and once later in the early days of youtube, before Content ID and stuff.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 1:42am

regarding higurashi, i suggest to do a marhone of the first 2 series, with nothing in between, except maybe the 3 eps ova which i forgot the name.
also don't watch umineko(it sucks) but be free of listening to its osts.

and anyway i don't know that feel, i rewatched only 2 animes in my life:the first sayonara zetsubou sensei and tengen toppa gurren laggann.
although i should rewatch a lot of old animes like baccano, durarara, bartender, akagi and so on.
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 2:05am

Gotta admit Shakugan no Shana is a bit daunting at 72 episodes, but heck, FMA:B has 64 as well.

Anyway, I've set my sights on FMA Brotherhood now. Wish me luck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zormau" (Feb 19th 2016, 2:10am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 2:31am

Gotta admit Shakugan no Shana is a bit daunting at 72 episodes, but heck, FMA:B has 64 as well.

Anyway, I've set my sights on FMA Brotherhood now. Wish me luck.

you should go for the first fma, as well, it definitely has a better ending than the manga/brotherhood.

as for shana, that's without considering that ovea series between the second and third series.
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 19th 2016, 2:47am

Already watched the 2003 FMA two years ago, so I'm already familiar with that one. I didn't really like how it ended, so I'm very curious how the Manga/Brotherhood version turns out. My wife liked it better, and *from what you generally hear on the internet* Brotherhood is generally considered superior. We'll see what I think of it in the end, but watching the first episode right now reassured me in that it's what I want to watch now.