Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Blue Panda" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 7:56pm

Finished watching Aldnoah Zero ep 12 ...

Same thing. That was unexpected. I'll be waiting for the second season.
Despite the ending, Aldnoah.Zero was pretty enjoyable. Especially art, animation and sound. They're stunning.
I wanted to give Tokyo Ghoul a try, but there are so many people bashing it. Is it really that bad?

The concept was promising and the artstyle is nice, but there's no real character development and the protagonist is a pussy.

if you're talking aobout the anime: if about the manga: well.... kind of.

in the anime they just put everything aside to get as quick as possible to the climax,which results in no climax as it is rushed.

Anime, I don't read manga.

Pheo

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 9:09pm

Akame ga kill stays awesome, I love the new characters :D
Chelsea has some interesting powers.

She's also adorable. Don't forget that. I really want to see her with a pair of those Axent headphones (the cat-ear ones).

AgK spoilers

You sure?

After she showed up, I looked her up on the Wiki because I didn't know her name and the first sentence said that she dies quickly. Dropped.

Also, yesterday, on another forum I'm on, someone posted a picture from the manga of Lubbock dying. Unspoiler'd. I won't miss him, but Chelsea? Yeahhhhh-no.

Yeah, they both get pretty goddamn rekt.

Date of registration
: Jan 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 9:42pm

in the anime they just put everything aside to get as quick as possible to the climax,which results in no climax as it is rushed.
Well, i guess i'd better read the manga then.
Honestly, I would be satisfied with that as an ending, rather than a second season picking up from that. It's a hard act to follow, and I don't mind endings in which the only resolution is "everyone dies" (or, as in this case, things of a similar nature). I find that the endings of tragedies resonate much more strongly with me. See Psycho-PASS--the ending of the first season was brilliant and I wish it was the ending of the whole thing.
Any ending is fine with me as long as a story feels completed. AZ ending would need an epilogue or aftermath. Right now it reminds me of Hamatora TV-1. Just a huge cliffhanger.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 11:53pm

Honestly, I would be satisfied with that as an ending, rather than a second season picking up from that. It's a hard act to follow, and I don't mind endings in which the only resolution is "everyone dies" (or, as in this case, things of a similar nature). I find that the endings of tragedies resonate much more strongly with me. See Psycho-PASS--the ending of the first season was brilliant and I wish it was the ending of the whole thing.
Any ending is fine with me as long as a story feels completed. AZ ending would need an epilogue or aftermath. Right now it reminds me of Hamatora TV-1. Just a huge cliffhanger.

It feels complete to me. It's about Slaine's development/personal journey. And how that episode ended is a really fitting conclusion.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 8:37am

It feels complete to me. It's about Slaine's development/personal journey. And how that episode ended is a really fitting conclusion.

Well...there is a gonna be a second season coming january 15th. Meaning that the second season was planned on from day one. While I would...accept this as an ending it makes more sense as the end of a prologue. I don't think it was really about Slaine's development/personal journey. I mean was the guy even in most of the episodes? That being said I think part 2 is gonna be ALL about him and we only needed to know about Inaho and the princess to understand why is going to act the way he acts in part 2. Which is why I feel like this was all a prologue. I just learned AZ is written by the same guy who wrote Psycho Pass, Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica ,Black Lagoon, Requiem for the Phantom so I am expecting great things for part 2 and a more....wrapped up ending.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "elementofprgress" (Sep 23rd 2014, 8:55am)

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 5:00pm

Yep, Urobutcher strikes again. He's also working on another movie called Expelled from Paradise which has terrible CG but looks great, plot/setting-wise.

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted

Quoted

10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

Quoted

Quoted

(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Jan 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 6:02pm

Only if he becomes the MC in the Part 2.
Well...there is a gonna be a second season coming january 15th. Meaning that the second season was planned on from day one. While I would...accept this as an ending it makes more sense as the end of a prologue. I don't think it was really about Slaine's development/personal journey. I mean was the guy even in most of the episodes? That being said I think part 2 is gonna be ALL about him and we only needed to know about Inaho and the princess to understand why is going to act the way he acts in part 2. Which is why I feel like this was all a prologue. I just learned AZ is written by the same guy who wrote Psycho Pass, Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica ,Black Lagoon, Requiem for the Phantom so I am expecting great things for part 2 and a more....wrapped up ending.

Hm, yeah, it makes sense as a prologue.

Urobutcher... Now i'm excited even more :D

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 9:01pm

That hood that went up around the Princess when she was shot--did it go up before the bullet hit her or not? Because I couldn't tell, it wouldn't surprise me if it was bullet proof--she might not be dead. And Inaho was shot, it isn't clear if it was in the head, he might also be alive.

It's exactly the kind of derpy cliffhanger I would expect, to be honest, and those are exactly the resolutions I would expect in this case were it 'just' a cliffhanger to boost sales.

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted from "Pheozero"

Quoted

Quoted

(the album in question)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,320)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 11:27pm

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 2:07am

That hood that went up around the Princess when she was shot--did it go up before the bullet hit her or not? Because I couldn't tell, it wouldn't surprise me if it was bullet proof--she might not be dead. And Inaho was shot, it isn't clear if it was in the head, he might also be alive.

It's exactly the kind of derpy cliffhanger I would expect, to be honest, and those are exactly the resolutions I would expect in this case were it 'just' a cliffhanger to boost sales.

The hood thing is one of those Swedish inflatable helmet. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl…eqmjAzv9E#t=159) Which makes me feel like it was a deadly head shot and the helmet activated because of the whiplash of being shot as an easier way to draw shit or an easy way to censor gore. I think she is dead but her dead body will be important or there will be a fake that appears forcing us to guess if she really died or not(that fucking optical changing technology).