Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 9:55pm

Anyone always feel blantantly misunderstood?

So does anyone feel like they are speaking an alien language to people and people dont even understand what you are trying to say or what point you are trying to get across?

I made a thread
customization and variants.

And I felt like the point I was trying to make was completely understood completely different.

What I was trying to say:
IMHO more variants for weapons would be nice
Currently, the lack of variant variation/lack of customization is making gameplay bland for me
Increase some customization such as choosing if you want to use iron sights or a glass sight for the model 10 slug

Yet either I am missing some lingual cue or people seem to think I was implying some insane overhaul of the attachment/customization system....
I just dont get it. I wish I knew why I say things and people understand it completely different from what I was trying to say
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, June 10th 2017, 11:43pm

i'm pretty sure that the thread about finding out how ergo grips actually worked in bf4 shows fully my opinin on the matter.

7 pages for people to realize what i said from the very start.
i just suck at explaining i guess.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 12:59am

Meh, I have autism, you get used to it. Also bayonet just needed a little tweaking to a fine addition to the game.

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 1:16am

You got two replies. you were more ignored than misunderstood. A new thread for the one reply that could be interpreted as a misunderstanding, reallly?

I understood what your wrote originally. It was a subjective claim and I, and probs some others didnt feel like just replyinng with "in MY opinion the variant system is fine". which it is, the variant system is just a less complex way of having attachments. Also, Pretty sure all viable variants are already in the game.®

signature 2.1

Things I support
ammo regen pls

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA"

_____

When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
Remove 3D spotting. Itís a mechanic that rewards bad eyesight.
Wanna help your team by sneaking through enemy territory to provide spawns? THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK FGT I HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF MOTION BALLS TOO EARLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Wanna be Javelin squad but only have two guys? BETTER NOT GET YOUR SOFLAM KILLED FGT THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK WITHOUT A SUPPORT DUDE DROPPING AMMO ON YOU EVERY 2 MINUTES
Please post your best M1916 clips Magazines *fixed*.

Cool/Useful Links

What Makes the Best Player?
David Sirlin on Intuition
Archive - Wait But Why - I recommend the posts on AI, and Neuralink, in that order. They are long, but very interesting. Just skim parts of them.

Symthic Databrowser
Battlefield 1 DeployTimes

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 1:20am

Meh, I have autism, you get used to it. Also bayonet just needed a little tweaking to a fine addition to the game.

i do to, i still didn't get used to it, probably because i like talking to people to a non-safe level.
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 4:53am

You got two replies. you were more ignored than misunderstood. A new thread for the one reply that could be interpreted as a misunderstanding, reallly?

I was talking in general; life, work etc. Was just using thread as an example appropriate for the forums......
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 5:02am

I was talking in general; life, work etc. Was just using thread as an example appropriate for the forums......

i just love how it happened again and i understood what was going on, i knew it would have led to that specific misinterpetation... however, that's probably a good sign, it means you can get better at explaining stuff so that misunderstandings don't happen.

...i'm just not sure how though, maybe think more before saying something? try to imagine someone else saying what youre saying and what your most simpe and complex reactions to that would be?
though it appears that in social life this complex-thinking isn't appreciated, or at least done, by many people, or at least so it appeared to me last time i mentioned to someone why i chose something to say based on the other choices i could have and the thinking that went into that.

it's similar to the same thought-process i have when translating manga, except that with my translations i can actually check them on later before the first choice has any influence so as to make an even better translation, in other cases such as conversations(especially in english), this only leads to myself going back to what i said and either changing or denying my claims, rightfully so though, because i just needed a lot more time to make the response i actually wanted to give based on my thoughts.
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 11:07am

i just love how it happened again and i understood what was going on, i knew it would have led to that specific misinterpetation...

yeah that's kinda funny

@Iplaysgames96
Ah, I didn't make that connection, didn't even notice this was in off-topic. Sorry about the tone, no offense intended.
Should never symthic when drunk.

signature 2.1

Things I support
ammo regen pls

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA"

_____

When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
Remove 3D spotting. Itís a mechanic that rewards bad eyesight.
Wanna help your team by sneaking through enemy territory to provide spawns? THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK FGT I HOPE YOU RUN OUT OF MOTION BALLS TOO EARLY TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Wanna be Javelin squad but only have two guys? BETTER NOT GET YOUR SOFLAM KILLED FGT THIS IS NOT TEAMWORK WITHOUT A SUPPORT DUDE DROPPING AMMO ON YOU EVERY 2 MINUTES
Please post your best M1916 clips Magazines *fixed*.

Cool/Useful Links

What Makes the Best Player?
David Sirlin on Intuition
Archive - Wait But Why - I recommend the posts on AI, and Neuralink, in that order. They are long, but very interesting. Just skim parts of them.

Symthic Databrowser
Battlefield 1 DeployTimes

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 11:26am

Personally I get carried away a lot when I talk so I lose people on the way at times. However I blame it on being left-handed, I was told we jump fast between subjects, because we draw the mental connections between topics und just switch, thinking the others will see that connection as well.

On internet froums, symthic in particular, we hit other problems as well, there is a language barrier, although I guess many of us speak and write very fluently in one other language. It is still prone to misunderstandings. Then of course people can ignore what you say, as potetr pointed out, not out of mischief, but they have nothing really to say to your post. And also on communities like this a thousand different characters interact with each other. There are bound to be misunderstandings because you are dealing with persons that are totally out of touch with your own world and vice versa.