Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

DrFapMax

Ex-developer

(10)

• "DrFapMax" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:47pm

You are proud about a Dogtag ?

Hi,
i am currently very proud about some Dogtags i got like these 2 :

- Razer Serpent Dogtag (Got the Moudepad from amazon)
- Attack Helicopter 10 Service Starts ( I actually having 12)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/sol…tags/363490937/

Do you have some Unique or Special Dogtags where you are very proud about ?

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:52pm

im very proud of my PP-19 dog tag though i wish they had a gold version you can only get after 100 stars with it (10,000 kills)

wish their were golden dog tags for weapons at 100 stars.

DrFapMax

Ex-developer

(10)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:54pm

Year but i think thats would be a to large amount of dogtags if every weapon getting so much dogtags.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:57pm

im very proud of my PP-19 dog tag though i wish they had a gold version you can only get after 100 stars with it (10,000 kills)
Do you acctually have that many? If so nice work man!
Year but i think thats would be a to large amount of dogtags if every weapon getting so much dogtags.
It's only a quick recolour of the existing tag, I'm sure it can't be too hard.

Personally I like my PP-2000 tags because it's a very cool looking weapon and the tags capture all it's most badass shapes. I only have 1500 on there though.:(
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:58pm

ya but i just meen have 2, 1 regular, 1 gold, your long hours on a single weapon should be more important than saving space in the dogtag menu

DrFapMax

Ex-developer

(10)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 8:02pm

ya but i just meen have 2, 1 regular, 1 gold, your long hours on a single weapon should be more important than saving space in the dogtag menu

Quite a good Idear but i think DICE/EA is not thinking like that becouse 10.000 Kils are alot and the most players are not so ambitious.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 8:02pm

Do you acctually have that many? If so nice work man!

It's only a quick recolour of the existing tag, I'm sure it can't be too hard.

Personally I like my PP-2000 tags because it's a very cool looking weapon and the tags capture all it's most badass shapes. I only have 1500 on there though.:(

i only have 1000 kills with it (started playing bf3 3 weeks ago) but when i do get 10,000 kills with it i want a little somthing to show off more than an increasing number on my dogtag (ps. i also think it should keep giving you points that a star would give you after 100 stars too)

sorry if i sound like a total troll

DrFapMax

Ex-developer

(10)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 8:14pm

I think its would be nessecary on some point of the game publishd time to create new Dogtags with more Requirements to get them, becouse the most dogtags are nothing special everyone having them expect the complete new Players.
So i think they shoud add alot of high requirement dogtags like 100 Service Star Helicopter Dogtag so the Enemey knows : "Wow he got this Dogtag he must be very good at the Helicopter" and stuff like this so you can impress some random people with them.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 8:15pm

Quite a good Idear but i think DICE/EA is not thinking like that becouse 10.000 Kils are alot and the most players are not so ambitious.

by that logic arnt the vehical 100 star dog tags too ambitious? seriously ive never seen somone with so much as the 25 star tag for the moble AA (which is only on 2 or 3 levels) let alone the gold tag for it

ps. the people with the jet tags spent 100 times longer doing that than it would take to get 10,000 kills with 1 gun

DrFapMax

Ex-developer

(10)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 8:21pm

Year they are ambitious, but i am a player that needs a reason to play a game like this. Not like a CoD "Player" that plays for KD or W/L Ratio for only "just for Fun"