Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 12:34am

Ghost recon wildlands stats for symthic?

Im curious as to why certain games such as R6 siege isnt a topic on symthic. I do hope wildlands becomes part of symthic
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,876)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 5:22pm

Quite simply for the reason we haven't had time to add other games. I personally know how stuff works in Battlefield so developing things for it is no-brainer, mostly.

However it would require quite a bit of digging getting into a new game and starting to add it. With current "workforce" there just isn't enough resources to do it, considering both me and Sym are kind of voluntary workers on this.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included