Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "Fillary" (Friday, January 6th 2017, 12:53pm) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Friday, January 6th 2017, 12:55pm) with the following reason: ad

Date of registration
: Jan 13th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:48am

Overwatch and CS:GO. Those multiplayer online FPS are just too addictive.

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2016

Battlelog:

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:07pm

That's easy to answer: Super Mario Run. Did you read that it has been downloaded in record times: https://theappsdepot.com/blog/super-mari…loads-in-3-days I'm in this way of Mario fans. They did wrong not done it for Android phones too. It would be break 10 billions of downloads for sure!
Is anybody here, who also plays Super Mario Run?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mandy66" (Jan 31st 2017, 12:06pm)

Date of registration
: Jan 13th 2017

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 3:29pm

Oh and to follow up, the all-time classic (of the last six or seven years at least): Minecraft.

I actually always undervalue this game, maybe because of its basic graphics, but it's such a good way to kill some time and meet people, especially if you set up your own server.
I've been looking into doing it lately. I was worried I didn't have enough knowledge of Java coding and certain configurations, also the sheer workload involved is pretty brutal.
But I think if you keep it small - maybe just for you and a couple of friends and maybe one or two outsiders - it shoulnd't be too hard. I actually came across an article the other day
that talked about how to set up and customise a server.

Source: Setting up a Minecraft server with a dedicated server - 1&1

Date of registration
: Feb 14th 2017

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 12:15pm

most of the time I play small flash games or card games. Now I'm playing Clash of Clans