Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 4:44am

Well EA is in Mordor. Games are also not developed but forged in the fires of Mt. Doom.

Something something Electronic Arts winning the Worst Company In America contest two years in a row?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 3:56pm

Plus entitlement of being better devs than DICE. :D Humans are the same everywhere.
To be fair, some of us were, and now some of those people are DICE.

Yeah then DICE finally acknowledged the fact that there are better devs at third party sites. :D

• "Commando484z" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 31st 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:26am

Yeah there were a lot of DICE hate and anti-battlefield ¾ going around the forum but for me it was a "fun" place to lurk around.

Aside from Symthic I honestly don’t know what other Battlefield forum some of its members have gone to lol…..I wouldn't consider Battlelog, last time i checked that forum was a bit too childish.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Date of registration
: Aug 20th 2018

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, August 20th 2018, 10:37pm

someone has to set the record straight (late i know)

MordorHQ was formed when EA/DICE or EADICE closed the UK EA forums after a lot of complaints regarding the lies about all the "cool" features of BF3 and all the things wrong with the game post release and boy were there a lot of things wrong with it....
sure the site poked fun at dice (a lot) but it was all true.

EADICE do not like critisim, when you complain they ban, censor etc.

EADICE make terrible games and the developers back then were a right bunch of lieing scum bags, probably still are...
I was a long time battlefield player but threw in the towel shortly after BF4's release as the game wasn't an improvement at all over BF3. I'm glad i skipped hardline and BF1.
I still firmly believe 2142 was DICE's last great BF game. I hated the bad company games as well, i also was pissed when they cancelled BF1943 on the pc.

I can't understand how they can churn out the same crap again and again, just with a new name / number, it's like what ubi keeps doing with Far Cry, same game each new version, just in a different setting with a different insane villian...yet stupid people keep throwing money at these recycled games, it boggled the mind. I haven't purchased a game for a few years now becuase all the bs.
btw DICE is EA as they purchased them back in the 2142 days, so defending dice is basically defending EA. This will be my first and only post here, just thought i'd say my bit and bugger off.

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 12:46am

@rancorx2

This thread has been locked. Please do not necro threads which are more than three months old unless you have relevant information to add to the discussion. In the future you should also provide evidence to support your arguments, though there is no objective evidence that DICE is making "the same crap again and again, just with a new name / number", as you would put it.

Please review the following rules before posting again, I have underlined the parts which I believe may be most important for you to understand. Our full list of rules can be found here.

Quoted

3. All discussion should be both polite and civil.
Trolling or flaming in any form is forbidden. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are stupid or on drugs and their personal hygiene isn't really relevant to the discussion. Regardless of the merit (or lack thereof) of your argument, it should be made in a way that is neither insulting nor condescending.
Whining in any form is forbidden. Developers are not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over and neither is anyone else. If all you're going to do is complain, don't bother posting.

11. Do not deliberately derail or Necro threads.
We appreciate that conversations drift from the Original Topic occasionally (often for the better), but deliberate derailment (particularly pyramiding) and Necromancy is prohibited. In general a thread over 2-3 months old is considered dead unless a discussion continues after the Necro, in which case it is OK. If in doubt, ask a member of staff!