Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 4:44am

Well EA is in Mordor. Games are also not developed but forged in the fires of Mt. Doom.

Something something Electronic Arts winning the Worst Company In America contest two years in a row?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,022)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 3:56pm

Plus entitlement of being better devs than DICE. :D Humans are the same everywhere.
To be fair, some of us were, and now some of those people are DICE.

Yeah then DICE finally acknowledged the fact that there are better devs at third party sites. :D

• "Commando484z" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 31st 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 4:26am

Yeah there were a lot of DICE hate and anti-battlefield ¾ going around the forum but for me it was a "fun" place to lurk around.

Aside from Symthic I honestly don’t know what other Battlefield forum some of its members have gone to lol…..I wouldn't consider Battlelog, last time i checked that forum was a bit too childish.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5