Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

• "Suiizide" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 4:26pm

Hey guys, well.... I'm back!

I haven't been here in yeaaaars but since buildign a new PC and getting an early beta code for BF!, well...I'm back! Who's still around, whats changed?

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,632)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 4:28pm

Well I do not think that news was supposed to get out. :D Welcome back to you, though! It is nice to see new games bringing people back. Now where is Viper?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,769)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 4:31pm

Nothing much has changed although I don't keep such good count on forum side. Things have been getting slightly quieter but recent BF1 Alpha (and now Beta) is bringing it back alive, and hope we will have more things to discuss about for future ^^.
Welcome back!
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

• "Suiizide" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 4:40pm

Well I do not think that news was supposed to get out. :D Welcome back to you, though! It is nice to see new games bringing people back. Now where is Viper?

Well its been censored, but its pretty easy to find not on the forum haha.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.