Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Friday, July 1st 2016, 6:00am

Fun with EA

Battlefield Forum › Inbox › You've been warned.

EAMod_MikeEAMod_Mike June 26
Greetings KDNS,
We are contacting you to inform you that we edited your post to remove the following content:
"Like I said, one more stupid person in the crowd....."
This was removed because it is in violation of our Community Guidelines.
EAMod_Mike
Battlefield Moderator

KDNSKDNS June 26
How is it in violation of the ToS?
Why didn't you censor the post to which that post referred? (which said the same thing)
Did you miss the reference entirely and censor me wrongly? Seems that way.

EAMod_MikeEAMod_Mike 10:22AM
Greetings KDNS,
We are contacting you to inform you that we edited your post to remove the following content:
"LOL noob. You don't get mobility hits from aimed weapons, you only get them from lockons, which barely need to be aimed. If you had a clue about how to be good, you'd know that if you want the kill, you use the cannon, which you must aim correctly.
I know more about this game than you ever will. GOML noob.
No. If you did that damage at altitude, he would be fine. The plane crashed because the pilot flew too low when there are ARM spamming scrubs on the server. If he dies as a result, he has already been punished.
You only did enough damage to cause the mobility hit. The pilot crashed the plane himself.
If you want the kill, do the damage that earns it."
This was removed because it is in violation of our Community Guidelines.
EAMod_Mike
Battlefield Moderator

KDNSKDNS 11:40AM
In what way does it violate community guidelines?
I can't be expected to post in a manner which you are happy, unless I know what that manner is.

EAMod_Mike · You've been warned.

EAMod_MikeEAMod_Mike 12:07PM
Greetings KDNS,
We are contacting you to inform you that we have closed and moved you post with the following content and this is your 3rd warning:
"Twice now, I've had a post censored for some reason I am not aware.
I receive a message titled "You've been warned"... but I haven't. I've been censored, but I have no idea what it is that my posts are being censored for.
It's not possible for me to adhere to your rules, if I don't know what those rules are. I have read the Community Guidelines link in that message, and do not see how I have broken those guidelines.
If you would like me to adhere to your Community Guidelines, you will need to explain them, specifically, how I may have transgressed them, so that I can do that."
We have removed this post because it is against the Community Guidelines, specifically
"Calling out Moderators and Officials
Avoid creating threads with the names of the Admins, Mods or other employees in the title. Threads posted in this manner will be locked."
EAMod_Mike
Battlefield Moderator

KDNSKDNS 1:23PM
I did not use the names of admins, mods or other employees in the title. How was that breaking the community guidelines?

KDNSKDNS 1:30PM
I ask for your advice so I can behave in the manner you desire, and you issue a 'warning' for asking for help to follow the rules? This is not my third warning, I haven't even had one. I've had my post censored 3 times for no apparent reason, and when I've asked what those reasons are and what the rules are, I've been warned for that. What am I supposed to do?

And then it gets really good. Since this guy obviously has a hardon for me, I decide to go via another route....

Updated Jun 30, 2016 10:45:24 PM
Email

SENT: Jun 30, 2016 10:39:58 PM
I have had three "warnings" issued on the battlefield forums, and the moderator has avoided explaining what transgressions of rules I have made, which resulted in the "warnings". In one case, the reason given was entirely false - that I had broken the rule for calling out moderators, which I had not done - in fact, after that same moderator had failed to reply to either of my questions regarding the two previous "warnings", I had attempted to improve my adherence to the guidelines by asking for help in a post - and I did not call out the moderator by name, I just said that I needed help from a mod, to behave appropriately. That post was then deleted.

I am doing everything in my power to adhere to these mysterious rules, by clarifying what those rules are, and am being prevented from knowing the rules, by the people who are enforcing them. This is a situation which can only result in 'further' accidental transgressions of these rules, if I have transgressed at all, which I do not see that I have.

What am I supposed to do? Just don't post at all?

Email

SENT: Jun 30, 2016 10:46:07 PM
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts world wide Customer Experience. My name is Divakar and I would assist you with your issue today.

Being an avid Battlefield 4 player, I understand it must be upsetting and annoying for you. I appreciate your efforts towards gathering and providing the information about the cheater.

Please be assured, I’ve forwarded this issue to our concern team, who will further investigate the matter and take action in accordance with our Terms of Service. Also, I would like to inform you that Due to Privacy Policy, we will be unable to disclose the investigated result or the action taken against that reported account(s).

Alternatively, you can also report the player by following process: http://help.ea.com/in/article/how-to-report-cheating/

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can also find answers to common questions on our Help Center at "http://help.ea.com" or ask our community experts by visiting Answer HQ at “http://answers.ea.com".

LOL someone at EA is butthurt at me.

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, July 1st 2016, 11:01am

Locked for breaking rule 3 & 4.