Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 17th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 14th 2015, 6:38am

Jonah Lomu's finger-up-the-butthole rugby tackle

lolwut

You would only know about those incidents if you were Australian (or New Zealander).

Rather than explain it myself, I thought the depth of disgust for these incidents might be better learned by the forum googling it themselves. There is an entire wikipedia article on the underarm bowling incident.

Because I don't follow the rugby. You're welcome to mention the correct name :) The name isn't the point though. The tackle is the point.

It wasn't that I couldn't remember and struggled to find the name like your quotes suggest... I thought I did remember, and got it wrong. Stop bitching and tell us the name if it's so important.

Quoted

I thought the depth of disgust for these incidents might be better learned by the forum googling it themselves

Monday, December 14th 2015, 6:45am

So, now that I've got his name, you can get back to the point and stop crying.

Date of registration
: Nov 17th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, December 14th 2015, 6:52am

lol thx

I like the salt, and I get a lot of it. I used to goad people when I first started provoking it, now I make a point only to use team chat, and let it flow by itself.

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, December 14th 2015, 8:20am

My feelings when I get hated on, summed up by Poopa-Poppa-Palpatine

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 8:36pm

@ARE5R06

Oh. Rezal was talking about the enemy MAA camping in their spawn.

And I said sth about being inside "their" spawn. Nothing wrong there I suppose.

However, in order to get back to Topic:

I barely ever get salt, but how I feel about it depends on the Situation. There have been just a few times I felt bad. But this was mostly the case when I dominated the match in a vehicle and stomped the beginners. This shouldnt happen because 1. I forget to Play good; 2. Its not an earned win; its a shame. 3. The beginners are discouraged to invest more time.
still playin' Motorstorm

• "post42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 3rd 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, December 25th 2015, 10:17pm

Hey all, thought the thread was dead and I usually catch up on Symthic in chunks.

For anyone interested, I definitely came to peace with it. I did mess with one guy, but since then I've just been responding with a friendly voice message and no one has responded yet.

@KDNS

I doubt that I do anything you'd find objectionable. I PTFO hard. This is always about my playstyle or weapon choices, no one could accuse me of being selfish. Mostly I just try to avoid fair fights. You were right though, acting from compassion rather than judgment solved the problem.

Thanks all, Merry Christmas.

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2015

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 7:16am

Nah, It just pisses me off. Mostly I'll hear a guy ragging on literally every player he can that isnt doing what he wants them to do. As if everyone is playing for you? I remember somebody started calling me names and insulting my intelligence because I crashed a jet in bf3. After the game ended he sent me multiple hate messages and continued to insult me for it. It was pretty crazy... So I just report anyone right away when I hear that in game.

Date of registration
: Sep 29th 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:45am

I dont know... I get hate almost every round for hacking or using a m416 etc but after a while i guess i take pride in the fact i can play well enough to make others notice. However you play is fine :). dont let it get to you
:) :) :) :)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,634)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 12:15pm

@Sniper
Please don't reply to threads that have been quiet for long time (Rule 11.).

Also the thread seems to be somewhat offtopic, so I am closing this one down.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included