Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 4:17am

and usually the stuff you're thinking about is... fishy

Wait, what?

like, download this, download that, click here, click there, risk getting your infos leaked or sraight up attacked by viruses and/or robbed... then again, as i said i'm kinda behind with online surveys, and don't inform myself by quite the number of years, so things might have changed.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 4:25am

It is called Google Opinion Rewards and more than 10 million people have used it.

The publisher of this particular app is in fact Google Inc., so it is completely safe for your devices. Really, you woll not risk any more of your personal information than the company already collects from your online searches.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 4:32am

It is called Google Opinion Rewards and more than 10 million people have used it.

The publisher of this particular app is in fact Google Inc., so it is completely safe for your devices. Really, you woll not risk any more of your personal information than the company already collects from your online searches.

it's funny because i'd still use it even though i'm not interested on money to use on the google store.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

• "Avelyn18" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 10:34am

Hey guys,

We are so glad that our survey sparked a good discsussion.
First of all, your data is perfectly safe with us. It is fully anonymised and we are not conducting any individual-level analysis. Everything will be clustered and aggregated so that you cannot identify anay single person (we also do not collect names).

With regards to the survey itself, we are aware that some questions may seem very personal. Some of you also noted that they appear totally unrelated to the Battlefield gamestyle. As far as we are concerned, this is what makes this study particularly interesting. Much research in behavioural science is based on surveys that were administered to a small sample of general population (more often just a subsample of university students). Here we have a chance to ask lots of people about their behaviour, attitudes and personalities and then link it with a range of unsolicited behavioural indicators - i.e. what choices you make when you play a relatively complex game like Battlefield. Many of you spent hours playing a video game without ever considering how your gamestyle represents who you are. The purpose of our study is to see whether there is anything in this huge set of data that correlates with the key dimension of your personal individual differences. Tihs project is very exploratory, but as you correctly identified, we are interested in risk, personality and decision making.
Feel free to ask more about the study!

Lukasz

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 8:05pm

I used to own "Battlefield Hardline" though not anymore, but I still answered the survey by choosing the option of having played the game before.

That being said, I do not think my profile for that title exists at this point.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 8:15pm

I used to own "Battlefield Hardline" though not anymore, but I still answered the survey by choosing the option of having played the game before.

That being said, I do not think my profile for that title exists at this point.
I wasn't sure about it but I checked and I still can view my BF3 stats. I haven not played BF3 for two years at least. You can check if it works for you Battlefield 3 Stats - All stats about BF3
I checked and I can still see my stats on BF3. Haven't played for years now. Why don't you check if you can still view yours: Battlefield Hardline Stats

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 9:15pm

Ah, so the stats are still available on that website if I choose to track it.

The Battlelog profile of mine for "Battlefield Hardline" no longer exists however.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 6:43am

The Battlelog profile of mine for "Battlefield Hardline" no longer exists however.

If you changed your origin name the BFH stats page uses your updated nick. Oddly, BF3 doesn't do this.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 25th 2016, 11:00am

Are there any rumours as to when the stats for BF1 go live?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, November 25th 2016, 12:05pm

Are there any rumours as to when the stats for BF1 go live?

Haven't heard of P-Network's bf1stats yet, but I imagine it won't take too long because we already have BF1 stats on battlefieldtracker (also has an API), so data should be available for P-Network as well.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included