Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

xiaozh1

Unregistered

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 11:41am

Battlefront Vehical Stats

If Symthic supports Battlefront, where can i find info on Tie Fighters/Interceptors, X and A-Wings, the Falcon and Slave One?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,883)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 4:57pm

Vehicles are bit trickier than weapons in Frostbite games. Vehicles need manual parsing and good info on how everything works before you can show any values. Eg. We had BF4 vehicle stats for a while but updating them was hard and in the end it turned out there are factors that made those stats somewhat wrong.

You can try digging into files yourself, but don't trust the damage values. A big part of "true damage" you experience ingame is from material grid which can't be found from files.

Edit: Speaking of vehicle stats. Will be pushing this online at some point for BF4:
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included