Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 1:16am

BF4: Any way to easily compare multiple shotguns?

On Symthic the BF4 shotguns are not included in the simple/multi weapon comparison tools.

They are listed under "shotgun stats" but that list is just very impractical for comparing two (or more) shotguns in detail...

I guess it is because shotguns can use various ammo - but still there is a bunch of "standard" data that can be compared between shotguns (recoil, rate of fire, pellet count, reload times...).

Is there any way for us to easily compare shotguns between each other, perhaps even including attachments and ammo types?

Preferably by using something similar to the simple/multi weapon comparison tool this website offers?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,661)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 4:51pm

Closing this as a dupe. Same topic here
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included