Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Spread decrease per second for simple comparison

Unregistered

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 3:16am

Weapon Comparison incomplete

As seen here A-91 vs A-91 (Attachments) | BF4 Weapon Attachment Comparison | Symthic the simple comparison does not include the SDPS stat (obviously because it was always the same before).
Now that it matters, it would make sense to include it IMO.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,210)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 4:25pm

Hm... Makes me wonder why I didn't include spread decrease before considering it varies between guns. Could be because it's "simple comparison" so only biggest factors were included, so I am not going to update that to simple comp before I really think it through.
You can still use multi-comparison for comparing all the things tho.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included