Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, January 26th 2015, 4:40pm

Why not just have the date, and then anonymous player feedback? For example: Say i like TWC; I can leave an anonymous report of him, which can be viewed on his user profile. If I don't, I'll leave a negative review.

This whole reward system just sounds like a cleaned up rep system

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:21pm

Later this week we will introduce a new system which involves awards.

Elaborate.

plis

^ This.
Any more information you can give us?

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Enemy of Truth by Septicflesh!

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:21pm

Why not just have the date, and then anonymous player feedback? For example: Say i like TWC; I can leave an anonymous report of him, which can be viewed on his user profile. If I don't, I'll leave a negative review.

That would cause us a lot of trouble. Negative reviews can also cause unnecessary drama.

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, January 26th 2015, 6:55pm

Quoted

That would cause us a lot of trouble. Negative reviews can also cause unnecessary drama.

Fair enough. Even just a little thumbs up or down would work; again, just throwing out suggestions. I would love a rep-esqe system but I'm not very creative.

As everyone else has said: show us what ya got!

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, January 26th 2015, 7:48pm

I figure we should also give out "awards" for those who have contributed to Symthic in other ways than game analysis and such

Well, then i want a "survived a perma-ban" award.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, January 26th 2015, 8:15pm

It's not what you think about a user that matters, it's what the user posts that matters. User reviews would become unnecessarily personal.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, January 26th 2015, 8:17pm

Quoted

It's not what you think about a user that matters, it's what the user posts that matters. User reviews would become unnecessarily personal.

Well, normally all we know about each other is what we post... I mean, I have met 0% of you IRL, and many of you are probably in the same boat, barring Legion and Oscar.

Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Thanks razal.

Date of registration
: Oct 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, January 26th 2015, 8:51pm

Lately we've seen lots of rep padding, which reflects false feedback on our users.
As a response to this, we removed reputation from Off-topic. Later this week we will introduce a new system which involves awards.

Regarding awards, will there be events on and outside symthic forum? I remember that we discussed about this like in november? Like bf and other game related events that can be participated and you can get awards and ''badges'' for those.
Lime Neeson is a shämän

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, January 26th 2015, 9:22pm

Lately we've seen lots of rep padding, which reflects false feedback on our users.
As a response to this, we removed reputation from Off-topic. Later this week we will introduce a new system which involves awards.

Regarding awards, will there be events on and outside symthic forum? I remember that we discussed about this like in november? Like bf and other game related events that can be participated and you can get awards and ''badges'' for those.

Yeah, you could compare it to the reddit trophies if you know what that is.

Date of registration
: Oct 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, January 26th 2015, 9:57pm

Yeah, you could compare it to the reddit trophies if you know what that is.

Kind of yea.

Just my thought that it would be healthy for the community to really play together. We have large enough TS to warrant this. And people who always complain about ''pugs'' being bad and all.

Maybe I would play bf4 once more if there were an event to wait for in the future ;)
Lime Neeson is a shämän