Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Blugera

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 6:39am

Data added from Battlelog Patch

I know Battlelog got a patch recently, and I was wondering what information was added onto it by the patch, because I heard something about the Bow. Could someone tell me what information about the Bow was added by the patch? Like Arrow types and such? would've added this to QQ&A, but I didn't want to make an account and I can't post there without one. Sorry.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 6:45am

Hello.

This forum pulls data from the game files used to run the game itself.

I've seen the Battlelog data extract as well and I regret to inform you that does not mean there was an update to the game files that we can look at. The update was solely for Battlelog. As there was no corresponding game client patch to go with the Battlelog update, whatever was extracted from Battlelog is the totality of the information available right now.

CTE is attempting a patch tomorrow so that may be able to shed more light, however, there has been no testing done on anything Phantom-related so far so it is doubtful anything new will be inserted regarding actual stats.

Also, a word of caution: Assignment data pulled from Battlelog has been shown to be unreliable compared to Assignment data pulled from the game files. If someone uploads how to unlock the gizmos we're getting in Final Stand, I wouldn't trust it to much if it was from Battlelog.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 7:36am

The target detector is now in battlelog as an unlockable accessory via assignment.

Blugera

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 10:11pm

Yes but the information in the Battlelog update - can we access that? Once again I read the Bow thread from a couple days ago and it sounded like they had access to the data in the update.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 10:41pm

Yes but the information in the Battlelog update - can we access that? Once again I read the Bow thread from a couple days ago and it sounded like they had access to the data in the update.

The update was solely for Battlelog. As there was no corresponding game client patch to go with the Battlelog update, whatever was extracted from Battlelog is the totality of the information available right now.

There are no game files of the compound bow to look at because there has been no game client patch. Battlelog is Battlelog. BF4 is BF4.

To clarify, people have already extracted the Battlelog update and posted it in the compound bow thread. It's doubtful that we'd find anything new by doing what they've already done.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Nov 12th 2014, 10:50pm)

Blugera

Unregistered

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:49am

Oh, ok. I apologize:3