Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Dark Samus" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 24th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 6:15pm

Gadget and Explosive Data, TTK/BTK Charts? BFBC2?

Is there an ETA on when the Gadgets/Explosives data will be available? Or the TTK/BTK data?

Also, where can I find data for BFBC2, if not here?

Thanks.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,611)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 6:57pm

We have been focusing on Titanfall stuff lately so BF4 has been on the background (also TTK/BTK charts feel bit needless as weapon info pages give those pages, altho they would make it a lot easier to compare). As for gadget stuff you can find lots of info here on forums (Sorry I don't have links atm). We don't have BC2 info here, but I think there was that one guy who made nice charts about that. You could try googling. (Sorry bit messy message. Had to answer fast)
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 7:53pm

Is there an ETA on when the Gadgets/Explosives data will be available? Or the TTK/BTK data?

Thanks.

Most of the gadget/explosive data is on the forums somewhere... Anything in particular you're looking for?

Den Kirson's BC2 stats.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

• "Dark Samus" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 24th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 9:11pm

Thanks.

Most of the gadget/explosive data is on the forums somewhere... Anything in particular you're looking for?

Den Kirson's BC2 stats.

The stats for the Engineer's launchers is what I'm trying to learn more about in specific.

Thanks! I'm expecting my BFBC2 from eBay to arrive today, and wanted to go in knowing what does what.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 9:14pm

The stats for the Engineer's launchers is what I'm trying to learn more about in specific.

Here you go.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net