Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "bingo12345" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 7:29am

wrong data on Advanced Attachment Data in symthic

http://symthic.com/bf4-attachments?p=advanced-data
it shows that Ergo/ Vertical grip lower moving spread by 0.5 times.

but it's wrong.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 7:33am

All that needs to be done is the word "Penalty" thrown in before the parantheses.

@Miffyli

Sorry to tag you like this, but it's faster.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:32am

All that needs to be done is the word "Penalty" thrown in before the parantheses.

@Miffyli

Sorry to tag you like this, but it's faster.

Oh nonono, don't feel "bad" for tagging and throwing this at me with quote thing. It helps me a lot when others notify me like this :D.
Nice find there. Lemme add that "penalty" word there. It goes to all spreads about moving, right?
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:17pm

@Miffyli

It should just be added to the six elements that are affected byt he Ergo Grip
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:37pm

Actually while we've got Miffyli's attention can I ask something?
Laser sight: Is the bonus 25% or 33% cos you've got both in there and nothing to clarify which is right or which is used when, etc :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 9:46pm

@ViperFTW

25% when you're standing still and 33% when you're moving while standing IIRC.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "bingo12345" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:30am

This is still troublesome information.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 10:41am

Care to explain how it's troublesome?

The Ergo/Vertical Grips halve your moving spread penalty. "Penalty" has been added when it wasn't there before. Not sure what else is wrong.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.