Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Kulagin" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 29th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:36pm

Weapon charts for CS:GO?

Hey guys you've done great work. I can see BF, MoH, Cod and Titanfall here.
But I can't see here CS:GO.
There is weapon charts on the internet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?…JFUE9Dbmc#gid=4

But here on the website you got images, graphics and tables. It looks pretty amazing and very useful when you compare some weapons.

Well, could you please add CS:GO crarts on Simthic?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:24am

Heh, How didn't I even consider this. Gotta chat with Sym about this and check how easy it would be to add CS:GO.
Edit: How much others have done mining like this to CS:GO already? We don't fancy inventing wheel again altho we offer bit more visual and nicer info.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Miffyli" (Apr 10th 2014, 11:30am)

• "Kulagin" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 29th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 10:51pm

Heh, How didn't I even consider this. Gotta chat with Sym about this and check how easy it would be to add CS:GO.
Nice.

Edit: How much others have done mining like this to CS:GO already? We don't fancy inventing wheel again altho we offer bit more visual and nicer info.
There is no any good websites with CS:GO stats like on Symthic. Actually, Symthic is the best website with game stats I ever saw on the internet. Everything done very beautiful, useful and comfortably. This is a very rare combination anywhere.
So it would be really great to see CS:GO section on Symthic.
BTW a lot of competitive players(which CS:GO has much more than any other game) would be thankful to you for these stats.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kulagin" (Apr 10th 2014, 10:56pm)

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:16pm

Having previously been part of the Cs community I can say that while putting up these stats would be appreciated by said community it would also bring in some of the most hardheaded, socially dysfunctional and whiny characters in the gaming world.

Be careful what you wish for.
Lemmings be lemmings

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:18pm

Having previously been part of the Cs community I can say that while putting up these stats would be appreciated by said community it would also bring in some of the most hardheaded, socially dysfunctional and whiny characters in the gaming world.

Be careful what you wish for.

Good. Slicing same boring spammers with bantana was getting tiredsome. Variety would be welcome.
No but really. Both me and Sym have been busy lately (Sym been extra busy actually), so will see how this will go. Altho CS:GO is #2 played game on steam so...
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:22pm

Frigging Warfighter's stats are posted here so The World Champion thinks CS:GO would be a no-brainer.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Dec 26th 2011

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:50pm

These are only samples but give a very good general Idea of the CS:GO Recoil patterns.

CS:GO Recoil Patterns - Imgur

The crosshair represents your view center.

The Creator's homepage gives valuable additional information (that has been basically the same since 1.6 tho)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "searingsky" (Apr 10th 2014, 11:58pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 8:47am

These are only samples but give a very good general Idea of the CS:GO Recoil patterns.

Are the patterns random? Or the same for each burst with a given gun? If they are not random or at least pseudo-random, it makes no sense to describe them with numbers.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!