Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Random Symthic Fan

Unregistered

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:26pm

COD: Ghosts - SMG Buff, chart update

Dear wonderful people at Symthic (butt kissing),

I have long been a user and fan of your well layed and designed charts and data, it allows me to make comparions and quickly and easily find the information i was looking for. In fact it has helped my game quite a bit.

I can imagine you guys have alot of work to do and can't always tend to every update in every game but i was wondering if you could update the COD: Ghosts weapon data to include the latest buff to the SMGs. Its quite a critical one as it transforms the SMG class and could upset the almost perfect class balance in the game. There is data available out there but using your detailed charts i am able to quickly work out the most efficent weapon to use at various ranges and therefore which map.

It is highly appreicated and i am happy to donate ! Many thanks.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,917)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:09pm

We'd love to update that stuff, but the one providing the data for CoDs has been rather silent lately. Not blaming him at all, because we all do this as a hubby so nothing isn't really forcing us to do this.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Random Symthic Fan

Unregistered

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 4:09pm

Yea i thought it would be something along those lines. I just thought i'd try to bring the latest update into the picture.

I appreicate the swift reply and of course the time and effort you guys put into this, thank you !