Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 5:58pm

So we can mention cocking grenades?

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, January 2nd 2014, 6:03pm

I hear there are a number of places you can get cocking grenades at discount prices, if only some of their bots posted on Symthic
theaha for president!!!

"RIP Flare Glitch. 10/1/13-11/25/13. The game will never be the same without you." - Labby

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,284)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 5:05am

Isn't it possible for the censoring/detection script to remove spaces, periods, dashes, and other special characters and to substitute numbers with their appropriate letters to better detect "cooking places"?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

theaha

(1,051)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 5:10am

i believe that we think that its a "real" person whos doing this. so no matter what we did we would never catch him. (the bastard)
----------------------------
<Haemoglobin> I was like LOLOLOLOL HERE COMES THE PAIN
----------------------------
<J0hn> if it's a computer, i touch it... professionally
---------------------------

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 2:16pm

I guess we can still get delivery

RIP, cooking place
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration
: Nov 21st 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 2:50pm

Sorry to be so ignorant to the situation but this is over an ex-user spamming threads? What an idiot... Why anyone would waste time doing that as opposed to actually doing something constructive is beyond me. Hopefully this fix will improve the situation.
"As I walk through the valley of the Shadow Of Death, I have no fear because I am the meanest mother ****er in the whole valley"
- Gen. George S. Patton

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 2:47am

Sorry to be so ignorant to the situation but this is over an ex-user spamming threads? What an idiot... Why anyone would waste time doing that as opposed to actually doing something constructive is beyond me. Hopefully this fix will improve the situation.

Perhaps not an ex-user or even a person, but you've never heard of a spam-bot? Or a troll?

Just being an ass for the sake of being an ass is pretty commonplace. Sucks there wasn't a better way to stop it, but how often do we need to use the word k1tchen here?

That and there hasn't been such a thread (as far as I've seen) in months so it seems to have worked.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,284)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 2:51am

@Watcher-45

Actually there was one yesterday that used K*1 T C H 3 N S which is what prompted me to ask if the script could be updated to include such instances. But as theaha said, it seems that it is not simply a spam bot but a live person.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 3:16am

@Watcher-45

Actually there was one yesterday that used K*1 T C H 3 N S which is what prompted me to ask if the script could be updated to include such instances. But as theaha said, it seems that it is not simply a spam bot but a live person.

I don't think there is physically a way to filter that without crippling any normal posts, unfortunately. This might just be a case of "weeding the garden" once a day if it gets bad...

Making the 1337-5P33K version prohibited could be a step, but the spaces doesn't seem feasible.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

• "Blue Panda" has been banned
  • "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, March 10th 2014, 8:41pm

Perhaps not an ex-user or even a person, but you've never heard of a spam-bot? Or a troll?

Just being an ass for the sake of being an ass is pretty commonplace. Sucks there wasn't a better way to stop it, but how often do we need to use the word k1tchen here?

That and there hasn't been such a thread (as far as I've seen) in months so it seems to have worked.

Actually, they still get spammed every day.
We just remove them pretty fast.