Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,769)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, June 6th 2013, 10:52pm

Tools to add on "Game Tools" page

As some of you know already Symthic v4 will include game tools page. I'm too lazy to go look for all tools Symthicians have published/made so instead I'll ask you to send stuff to me.

If you want your tool to be added reply to this topic (or send me PM) with following information:

- Name of the tool
- Author(s)
- For which game(s) this is for
- Short description explaining features and such (I am not sure of maximum size yet, but will inform if this is too long)
- Requirements
- The tool/download package itself. Preferably in zip/rar file which contains binary, necessary files AND mini-manual/readme

I will check these files for viruses etc myself so don't bother with naughty stuff :P.

Oh and, for now ONLY send pieces of software which are from Symthic.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Miffyli" (Jun 8th 2013, 6:58pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, June 7th 2013, 2:07am

Name: Symplot
Author: Aimdrol
Game: Battlefield 3 (and probably Battlefield 4 once relased)
Requirements: .Net Framework 4.0
Download: as this is still being worked on, newer versions are released on an irregular basis, so a static download link won't work, instead link to the thread. Plus it doesn't come a read me because I think the tool is pretty self-explanatory.
Short description: plotting tool that also allows you to compare 2 weapons (plots, tkk/bullet drop/dmg drop/btk charts and weapon stats), displays weapon stats and the numerical benefit charts, has a ballistic computer build in and comes with 2 user defined weapons/barrel attachments/underbarrel attachments.

You should also include requirements/prerequisites in your list of informations. ;)
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, June 7th 2013, 8:53am

- Name of the tool: Ballistic Computer
- Author(s): Aenonar
- For which game(s) this is for: Battlefield 3
- Short description: A tool to determine how high you must aim to hit a target at a certain distance.
- The tool/download package itself. Ballistic Computer - Sights aiming reference Link ftw

Pretty much included in symplot but meh... And yeah, a link to the thread is better since it's way easier to update :> It's been downloaded over 16000 times now :>

Also had a damage range calculator sitting somewhere...

- Name of the tool: Damage Range
- Author(s): Aenonar
- For which game(s) this is for: Battlefield 3 but works for any game with linear damage drops
- Short description: Calculates and shows damage drops at various ranges.
- The tool/download package itself. http://www.mediafire.com/?mmfk7g7mqsdomnz

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,769)

Date of registration

Friday, June 7th 2013, 4:16pm

You should also include requirements/prerequisites in your list of informations. ;)

True true, altho most of the requirements are something people usually have :D. I'll see what I can do about links to topics instead of download links.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,769)

Date of registration

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 2:50pm

Bump update. After consulting Sym, links to forum topics are OK but we'd prefer if the actual download is from Symthic's servers (not mediafire etc). I'll most likely come up with a system for you developers to upload files directly to server via browser but only with limited access to certain files.
Comments/thoughts about this idea are welcome.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 3:21pm

I've already got an FTP to symthics server so I could upload there.. If it still works :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Apr 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 5:41pm

@ Miffyli
Sounds good to me.
Symplot @BF4 | @BF3