Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "ThatGuyHassKills" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2018

Platform: PS3

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:01pm

Where is the game data for COD MW3?

I've been watching some of Drift0r's "in-depth MW3" videos and was interested to get the complete picture of all the data he uses. I searched through forums/threads and scrolled through games on the home page but couldn't find MW3. Was the data archived somewhere so that it can be accessed? What about other games like Advanced Warfare and Black Ops? Thanks.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,928)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 12:14pm

Stats for CoD games have not been updated in ages and thus we "burried"/archived some of them (as some of them are not relevant any more).
Here is the list of CoD-stats we have, but remember they might be very outdated, even if the games are "old":

MW3 Stats: Weapon Charts, Comparison, Damage, Accuracy etc. | Symthic
CoD: Ghosts Weapon Stats: Charts, Comparison - Damage, Accuracy etc. | Symthic
CoD: Black Ops Weapon Stats: Damage, Accuracy, TTK, BTK, etc. | Symthic
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "ThatGuyHassKills" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2018

Platform: PS3

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, April 16th 2018, 5:23am

Stats for CoD games have not been updated in ages and thus we "burried"/archived some of them (as some of them are not relevant any more).
Here is the list of CoD-stats we have, but remember they might be very outdated, even if the games are "old":

Thank you! It's exactly what I wanted. Is there a way to access all archived games (I just got a PS3) or will I have to guess different url endings ("cod-mw3-stats" in this case) for each game?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,928)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 4:21pm

Thank you! It's exactly what I wanted. Is there a way to access all archived games (I just got a PS3) or will I have to guess different url endings ("cod-mw3-stats" in this case) for each game?

These are the only CoDs we have stats for, I am afraid (unless I have missed something very big).
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • InterimAegis - Weapon comparisons/scoring.
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • pmax - Statistical analysis of BF4 players/games.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included