Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "EricSe7en" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:07pm

PlayerUnknow Battleground

There is no page with the good statistics and there are many players playing it.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 9:35am

go to pubg.me to find the stats of the game, aslo MagnumDopus has a good video series covering more obscure things like sound and map features.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,876)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 11:50am

Like Vincent said, pubg.me already has these stats from game files. I am personally not going to bother to do "double work" and start "competing" with them, even though I did some progress on that already.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included