Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "BaronVonGoon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 22nd 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 3:07am

Data dump questions

Anyone know what these two mean:

SprintRecoverTimeMultiplier

AimingFovTransitionTime

I think the first is how soon after stopping from a sprint can you fire your weapon and the second is ADS delay. Not sure though. Especially about the second since it implies all guns have 150 millisecond ADS delay, regardless of class or scope, which goes against what we previously had in BF1

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 1:54am

The sprint time multiplier I believe is tied to Slings and Swivels specialization.

The aiming transition time I have no idea - I noticed they were identical, so there must be something else driving time to ADS. SMGs are noticeably faster than other classes.

Date of registration
: Mar 10th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 3:08pm

AimingFovTransitionTime should be the time needed to change the FoV between ADS and hipfire for the specific gun(if they player uses different FoV for those 2 of course).

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2018

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Today, 1:09am

AimingFovTransitionTime should be the time needed to change the FoV between ADS and hipfire for the specific gun(if they player uses different FoV for those 2 of course).
Like if you have the ADS FOV scaling turned off?

Would that mean that it could possibly take longer to fully ADS if you're not using the same FoV for base and zoom?

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Today, 1:23am

Like if you have the ADS FOV scaling turned off?

Would that mean that it could possibly take longer to fully ADS if you're not using the same FoV for base and zoom?

I don’t think it takes longer, just smooths it out so you can’t quickscope people.