Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Hutchie91" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 9th 2018

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, November 9th 2018, 8:53pm

What does accuracy affect now that there isn't any spread in BF V (Weapon perks)

Looking at the weapon perks, I'm confused as to the ones relating to accuracy actually do? I'm pretty bullet spread has been removed now for BF V, and in BF 4, stability was weapon recoil and accuracy was weapon spread yet in BF V, there are separate perks still for recoil and accuracy.

Does recoil determine how much the gun moves and accuracy determines how quickly the gun recovers from said recoil?

Sort of like how the G36C behaved in MW3. It had very strong vertical recoil, but because it's recover speed was so fast, if you treat it like a semi-auto, it pretty much had no recoil at all as the gun would recenter before the next shot would fire.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,268)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 9th 2018, 9:55pm

There is more than one way to remove "random bullet deviation" than simply removing spread.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,368)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 10:31am

Well base spread and moving spread still seems to be in-game, and at least for the SMGs and ARS should work exactly like in previous BFs. I am pretty sure this is also the case for BAs, otherwise it would make no sense at all.