Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 5:53am

@Kremlin

It's Medic's best bet for a medium ranged engagement.

It's still trash at it compared to an AR, SAR, LMG, etc. which is what I think kht was referring to. However, if you're playing Medic on something like Hamada, it's still the best you've got for such long sightlines.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 9:21am

Yeah that is a solid summary, I played Hamada a couple of times now, always starting with the medic and I just switch to Assault, or I am confining myself to flags D and E. Does the MP34 have anything special in terms of spread though, when compared to the other SMGs?

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 11:37pm

The MP40 feels a lot more practical than the MP34 in the sense that without spotting, you get surprised more than BF1, and so you have unexpected CQC interactions. It's definitely my favorite of the SMGs so far, but it's not very good compared to literally any other class.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:14am

I thought as much, I am using the Sten until I get the last dogtag and will then go by unlock order, so it will be a while until I get there, but I am horrified already and frustrated by the MP34 after playing with the Sten. :D I will enjoy the Suomi, Thompson and M28 though.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:32pm

Pretty good demonstration of the MP34's capabilities.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 1:11pm

As said, I have not tried it, but I do not see how 30 ROF less woul do any good unless the hipfire and accuracy bonuses are substantial. Right now the Sten is just a disappointment after 680 kills in every regard.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 12:22am

Pretty good demonstration of the MP34's capabilities.

Nasty - is that the only SMG that gets the Reflex? I think the last time I looked the MP40 only gets the Lattey and the Nydar. Also, it's not quite clear from your charts if the RoF upgrade on the MP34 is a good thing, because I don't know what the 4th row upgrades are - this might be one weapon where a R-L-L-R specialization tree is worth it (assuming the crossovers are where I think they are).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Nov 15th 2018, 12:51am)