Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-09 at 04:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2019

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Today, 1:39am

No need to merely consider it opinion. I believe the 1916 is objectively the best long range weapon in the assault class. I don't use it simply because I have little use for guns specialized for long range, preferring more aggressive or adaptable options.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,345)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Today, 4:45am

No need to merely consider it opinion. I believe the 1916 is objectively the best long range weapon in the assault class.

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Today, 5:15am

The M1916 is definitely a solid choice, now that it has a RoF upgrade and no spread increase. I don't have the Cc to spec it out yet, but it'll definitely be one of my go-to long range guns for Assault.
Who Enjoys, Wins