Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 22:07. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Hastral" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 2nd 2019

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, January 4th 2019, 11:03pm

Best weapons ?

Hello,
your views about weapons, to each class. Which ones are the best for you?

ASSAULT

SEMI AUTOMATIC ( Selbstlader, smle turner, gewehr 43, m1a1, or gewehr 1-5)

ASSAULT (STG, sturmgewehr, M1907, ribeyrolles 1918

MEDIC
X CLOSE DISTANCE
X MEDIUM DISTANCE all round

SUPPORT (not shotgun)
Ke7, MG34, Bren, Lewis, FG 42, MG 42, VGO

SNIPER
Lee-Enfield, Model8, Gewehr M95/30, ZH29, Krag-Jorgensen, RSC, Kar98K, Selbstlader 1906

SECONDARY
P38, ruby, P08, M1911, Revolver, M1912, Liberator

I don't have much experience, hope you can help me that you are more good.. :bestgun: :thumbsup:

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,345)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, January 4th 2019, 11:10pm

Assault: AGM42 and M1907
Medic: SUOMI and MP34
Support: FG42, BREN, MG42
Recon: SL1906
Secondary: Revolver
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Friday, January 4th 2019, 11:33pm

sorry AGM42 ??

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 8

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 1:01am

Assault: Turner SMLE, M1907 SF
Medic: MP40, MP34; Hipfire: Suomi, Thompson
Support: FG42, M30 Drilling
Recon: Selbstlader 1906
Secondary: Webley Revolver, M1911, RP1912

Date of registration
: Jul 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 3:45am

Assault : Gewehr 43, M1907 / Ribeyrolles (situational)
Medic : Thompson
Support : FG42, MG42, Drilling.
Recon : Selbstlader 1906
Secondary : RP1912

Date of registration
: Dec 31st 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 9:37am

I'll say exactly this, with the Turner thrown in for the Assault. The Turner, in my opinion, is likely the best gun in the entire game.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 1:58pm

Its all very situational, really;

Assault:

General precision weapon: AGM42 (it has the best effective TTK when landing headshots and with its 2X scope you have a good balance between short and long range. Very potent on maps were headglitching is abound
General assault weapon: Sturmgewehr 1-5 (I find the M1907 to be held back too harshly by its magazine size, often fucking up on the sustained engagement department)

Medic:

Sweeper weapon: MP28 (Though it has the least RPM out of the 3 sweeper weapons and doesn't really have more accuracy to show for it (matter of fact, I am pretty sure the Thompson is more accurate), it makes up for this by being the only sweeper gun that can get both hipfire upgrades along with its magazine size upgrade. And the fact that you can actually go without the mag upgrade without fucking your sustained flanking capability into a coma. Do note that if you pick these weapons you must pick 4 smokes by default)
General conquest gun: MP34, Sten is also fairly good though. Its highly adaptable and has by far the best tapfire potential off all SMGs

Support:

LMG: My lewisboi; Bren is bretty great too but is really reliant on going prone with the bipod (why in the balls don't bipods overwrite the stance recoil reduction, I must wonder) and is less good for scummy tactics
MMG: MG42, there isn't even a contest. Also, with the RPM upgrade because my mom didn't raise a quitter
Shotgun: M1897. You see, as far as I am concerned, just like in BF1, the damage of the auto isn't what makes it trashtier. Its the fact that it has the most obnoxious recoil in the game makes it trash tier. The M1897 however doesn't have that handicap, and is therefor the best offensive shotgun in the game. You wanna flank, this gun is your lawfully wedded wife.

Sniper:

General sniper: Kraggyboi, no idea why I would even pick the fucking M95 or K98 for any reason other than getting liberator kills
SLR: 1906. I would love to say its the Model 8 but its recoil is just far too fucking obnoxious for me to bother. This might be placebo, but I am certain the RSC and the Model 8 have vastly more recoil than the ZH and the 1906

pistol: Entirely dependant on my class. Repetier for most, revolver for anything that is trash-tier in CQB

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2019

Battlelog:

Today, 6:10pm

Assault:

- Turner SMLE: best versatile all arounder of any class in the game

- 1907: best CQB specialized assault weapon

Medic:

- Thompson: Best option for CQB as it combines one of the highest TTKs in the game with a big mag and at least some ads accuracy

- Sten: laser beam best for playing medic on more open maps

Support:

- Lewis: Only weapon in the Support class that both has a respectable mag size AND allows you to ADS without a bipod. Not the best TTK but flexible and useable at all ranges

- M1897: best balance between TTK and shots between reloads compared to the Drilling, and the 12g, the latter of which is hot garbage. Still, BF5 map layouts seem less accommodating to shotgun users and their use seems largely relegated to carefully navigating Devastation, Rotterdam, or most Domination/TDM maps.

Scout:

Model 8 or RSC for aggressive recon. However, since these weapons are completely inferior to the assault semi autos, the scout class's gadgets are equally underwhelming, and I don't believe in bolt action sniping...I really recommend the Scout class.

Date of registration

Today, 8:48pm

wooo boys...

everyone has differents ideas. :)
it's realy hard chose. there are so many good weapons, to so many difference situations

FOR NOW, in my opinion the best assault x LONG distance it's the selbs1916.

now, i gonna test others :bestgun: