Symthic Forum was shut down on January 11th, 2019. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2019-01-08 at 22:10. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, December 31st 2018, 3:42pm

Another quick one: I've seen in a couple of gameplay videos of youtubers that they have different colors for their RDS sights. I know you can change the crosshair colour (mine is purple), but I am specifically talking about the Nydar sight etc.. Is this a graphic card specific setting? Can you also set the intensity of the reticle like in BF4, because I find the BFV reticle a bit blurry. In BF4 I used a very clear RDS of different colours (ferrari red, green, dark blue, purple and settled for a bright blue), I find the yellow a bit underwhelming for identifying targets.

On a slightly related topic. On standard colour settings the marker you place with the spotting is red when you precisely hit an enemy or vehicle, or yellow for general markers. Once I changed the colour settings for flags and such, it turned white, and I find no way to change the colour back. The yellow was actually rather good to mark a spot and can be seen much better as a warning sign, when compared to the white one. How do I change that back separately?
Gameplay settings -> reflex/nydar sight color and sight glow.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,427)

• "VincentNZ" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, December 31st 2018, 4:16pm

Another quick one: I've seen in a couple of gameplay videos of youtubers that they have different colors for their RDS sights. I know you can change the crosshair colour (mine is purple), but I am specifically talking about the Nydar sight etc.. Is this a graphic card specific setting? Can you also set the intensity of the reticle like in BF4, because I find the BFV reticle a bit blurry. In BF4 I used a very clear RDS of different colours (ferrari red, green, dark blue, purple and settled for a bright blue), I find the yellow a bit underwhelming for identifying targets.

On a slightly related topic. On standard colour settings the marker you place with the spotting is red when you precisely hit an enemy or vehicle, or yellow for general markers. Once I changed the colour settings for flags and such, it turned white, and I find no way to change the colour back. The yellow was actually rather good to mark a spot and can be seen much better as a warning sign, when compared to the white one. How do I change that back separately?
Gameplay settings -> reflex/nydar sight color and sight glow.

Oh wow, thank you. Is that a new option? I swear I looked it up before and it wasn't there.

Date of registration

Monday, December 31st 2018, 5:39pm

Oh wow, thank you. Is that a new option? I swear I looked it up before and it wasn't there.
It was adden in december patch)
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Jul 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 3:36am

Which scopes causes glint?

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 5:08am

Recon 3x and Recon 6x.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 6:16pm

Recon 3x and Recon 6x
SLRs too? Or only bolt-action?

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,982)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, January 2nd 2019, 4:01am

Recon 3x and Recon 6x
SLRs too? Or only bolt-action?

Both weapon types yes.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,427)

• "VincentNZ" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Today, 11:17am

And another slew of questions:

If you choose the perk where you move faster while ADS, does this still affect your moving accuracy, as was the case in previous BF games, where moving speed had an influence on base spread?

Concerning spread: I have trouble hitting anything with the Panzerfaust. Does it have base spread or moving spread? Does "aiming" with it do anything to the accuracy? I tend to overshoot a lot with the Panzerfaust, even at closer ranges. The trajectory is definitely something odd.