Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hau_ruck

Tow me daddy!

(1,090)

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 4:15pm

Anyone know if we're getting gunner crouch in this upcoming patch?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,421)

• "VincentNZ" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 5:40pm

Anyone know if we're getting gunner crouch in this upcoming patch?

Sneak Peek at Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update : BattlefieldV

We might, full patchnotes release tomorrow,

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 3:49am

Watch the health bar:
ytCropper | The MG42 is an Absolute Savage in Battlefield 5

Obviously not my footage but it has happened to me and I'm wondering what exactly is going on.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,421)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 10:09am

Watch the health bar:

Obviously not my footage but it has happened to me and I'm wondering what exactly is going on.

What do you mean exactly? Getting 99.5 damage at once, or the fact that the health is zero? The last one is easy to answer since we still have decimal damage and likely some modifiers at work resulting in zero health. As for the damage at once, that is indeed a prominent issue, but it can have natural causes as well, like if you get shot by more than one person at the same time. Probably falls under the wide netcode-umbrella. DICE is investigating, but no fix in sight,

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,421)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 11:26am

New question:

Is there something like an "aim punch" in BFV? Like if someone is hitting you does your weapon recoil? And if there is, could it be subject to what kind of projectile you are hit by? Sometimes with the SMGs I feel like being thrown severely off my target, when up against semi-autos and BAs.

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 12:52pm

Watch the health bar:

What do you mean exactly? Getting 99.5 damage at once, or the fact that the health is zero? The last one is easy to answer since we still have decimal damage and likely some modifiers at work resulting in zero health. As for the damage at once, that is indeed a prominent issue, but it can have natural causes as well, like if you get shot by more than one person at the same time. Probably falls under the wide netcode-umbrella. DICE is investigating, but no fix in sight,

My bad for not clarifying. I wasn't questioning the 100-0 but the 0-40 right after. He skips the animation but you can tell he used his bandage, but under regular situations the bandage just triggers health regen, not an instand 40- health and regen.

So my guesses are he didn't take 99.5 damage, yet for some reason his health bar briefly displayed an incorrect value. Or under some circumstances the bandage is alot stronger than usual.

Was wondering if others have had this happen (it was happened to me) and what they thought was going on

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 1:28pm

New question:

Is there something like an "aim punch" in BFV? Like if someone is hitting you does your weapon recoil? And if there is, could it be subject to what kind of projectile you are hit by? Sometimes with the SMGs I feel like being thrown severely off my target, when up against semi-autos and BAs.

I recall Florian explicitly stating recently that there is no "aim punch" in BFV at all.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 10:54pm

Do ZH-29 ohe headshot kills up to 25m? Didn't unlocked it yet.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 11:39pm

Do ZH-29 ohe headshot kills up to 25m? Didn't unlocked it yet.

No. It stays a two shot kill regardless of body part and range.

Streamable - free video publishing

@Swifty2

Health bar does display wrnog values often. I'd have to comb some of my recent footage to look if it happens but I do recall several instances of wrong values being shown and large amounts of hp suddenly coming back on the bar. Maybe some sort of desync between your actual HP and the UI, much like when the game tells you're at a specific amount of health despite you manually healing up with a pouch or station.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 1:53am

Simple Q: Worth buying?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3