Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,421)

• "VincentNZ" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 1:17pm

BF V Quick Questions and answers

So I thought we could resurrect a thread that we had for BF3 and 4, where you can post simple questions that burn on your soul and post answers to others. So I start:

1. How many AP mines can you lay at any given time? Is it three or four?

2. Same with AT mines, as you can have three equipped with going to the station and it takes three to kill every vehicle, can you actually put down six at any given time, as was possible in previous BF titles?

3. So the headshot multi seems to be 2x for every weapon. Is there any confirmation of other multis?

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 4:21pm

I'd said BF1 was going to be my last Battlefield, but I couldn't resist... But I *will* be playing this game much differently than I did BF3 and BF1

1. How the hell do you spot now?

2. Has anyone figured out the most idiot-proof sweet spot for the controller settings and other options yet?

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 5:37pm

3. So the headshot multi seems to be 2x for every weapon. Is there any confirmation of other multis?
No. Gewehr 43 can't kill in one headshot + one bodyshot at range - so it's definetely not 2.0, maybe 1.8. Min damage is 35
ZH-29 OHSK only under 26m despite 52 damage at that range.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,421)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 6:20pm

I'd said BF1 was going to be my last Battlefield, but I couldn't resist... But I *will* be playing this game much differently than I did BF3 and BF1

2. Has anyone figured out the most idiot-proof sweet spot for the controller settings and other options yet?

Spotting can only be done by recons with the spotting scope and the flare. Or via suppression from MGs.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 8:42pm

Spotting can only be done by recons with the spotting scope and the flare. Or via suppression from MGs.

Or the spotting scope on light tanks and the spotting camera on certain planes.
bob

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 11:56pm

There goes one more thankless task I was good at erased from the game...

So let me get this straight -- *Everybody* can do revives now, but not everybody can spot? The logic of this is over my head...

I'm almost scared to ask anything else... 8|

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,325)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, November 30th 2018, 12:11am

There goes one more thankless task I was good at erased from the game...

So let me get this straight -- *Everybody* can do revives now, but not everybody can spot? The logic of this is over my head...

I'm almost scared to ask anything else... 8|

Any squadmate can revive other squadmate.

All squadmates can see/place a marker that is the in-squad substitute for spotting.

Any Recon player can provide real spotting with the use of their spotting gadgets for the whole team.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jul 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, November 30th 2018, 10:44pm

Thinking of BF4 and Bullpups ADS movement speed. Does the 60% ADS movement speed specialization reduce your moving accuracy? Because you're moving faster so the penalty is more severe?

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,421)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, November 30th 2018, 11:25pm

Thinking of BF4 and Bullpups ADS movement speed. Does the 60% ADS movement speed specialization reduce your moving accuracy? Because you're moving faster so the penalty is more severe?

That is an interesing question, indeed. I think they might use another formula with this one, and with SIPS being gone for all weapon classes beside SMGs (that do not have the spec) and ARs it might not be applicable, or even noticeable.

Date of registration
: Jan 22nd 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 6:28am

I would like to know the answer to this question as well, if anyone has any insight on this it would be very helpful.