Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, December 10th 2018, 8:09pm

Not too keen on what seems to be a fairly long progression tree for vehicles

What do you mean by this? Time taken to get to Rank 4?

I'm now at 4 for everything but the Stuka B-2, and the Stukas are the only vehicles I really felt were a grind, because it's harder to score lots of points with them (in stock form), compared to other planes. On the flip side, I distinctly remember that I got to Rank 2.5 the very first time I spawned the Panzer 38(t), and my general impression of vehicles is they're pretty quick to level.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Hau_ruck

Tow me daddy!

(1,085)

• "Hau_ruck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Yesterday, 1:38pm

Halftrack ftw - YouTube

Just want to demonstrate the awesome power of the halftrack. Not exactly the best usage driving into the flag but the triple kill was just too great. I think these Germans went to the Band of Brothers school of German army training. They just wandered into my MG over and over.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Yesterday, 5:32pm

Not too keen on what seems to be a fairly long progression tree for vehicles

What do you mean by this? Time taken to get to Rank 4?

I'm now at 4 for everything but the Stuka B-2, and the Stukas are the only vehicles I really felt were a grind, because it's harder to score lots of points with them (in stock form), compared to other planes. On the flip side, I distinctly remember that I got to Rank 2.5 the very first time I spawned the Panzer 38(t), and my general impression of vehicles is they're pretty quick to level.

Okay I've been mostly doing planes and have struggled so far... Just a lot of frustration speaking out because as always I can't avoid getting my balls shot off from every direction until I become properly acclimated and I gotta play TDM for two months straight just to get my KDR back to 1.0...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "botafogo4life" (Yesterday, 5:45pm)